sitting here contemplating life.

Discussion in 'General' started by LambBreath, Nov 9, 2012.

1. #1 LambBreath, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    Hhgh

2. Plan something for after school. When I finished high school I saved up $1,100 and left. Still traveling man.. Don't regret it at all. Puts everything in perspective. And it's made me a more driven person, practicing guitar a ton now, And writing lyrics when I smoke instead of siting around... Although I have been watching some trailer park boys lately.

Do something big. You won't regret it. Leave your home state, at least for awhile. Even a month or so is a longtime.

3. #3 LambBreath, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Hjkhh

4. [quote name='"LambBreath"']

i would love to travel man. how did you leave with only 1,100? did you find work? if i could leave with that cash i would. i must start doing my art while baked....keep up the song writing might be listening to you some day ;)[/quote]

I set my end destination at a national park and ended up with a job there. You would be surprised how far $1100 will get you. Especially if you camp or sleep in your car.
    It's pretty easy to find jobs in national parks, if your interested I can give you a website.

What's your art? Do you draw?

5. #5 LambBreath, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Ggg

6. life is a bitch then you die.

7. indeed, IM SO EXCITED :hello:

8. I think the only wasted life is one that isn't enjoyed. Do what you like as long as it doesn't adversely affect others.
    Find someone to love and I mean deep, true, passionate love not yank her panties down & get to it.
    Giving your life meaning is an inside job.
    If you have to find yourself first remember the words of an immortal, Buckeroo Bonzai.
    'Where ever you go, welll there you are:D

9. [quote name='"LambBreath"']

ah that makes sense but im from the uk so travelling is more expensive as we have to cross the sea :devious: then rent a car which soon i would run out but im thinking of traveling to canada, australia or usa with 3,000 cash and see if i can find work while im there if not it dosnt matter it would be a nice holiday anyway haha

ah mainly street art and graffti and cartoons. nothing amazing but i truly love graffiti and is a part of my life.[/quote]

Hmm that does make it more tricky. But you could probably get to Poland/France for pretty cheap, right? I bet that could be quite the trip... And a little closer to home. That's cool I've seen some cool graffiti.