Sittin at home tonight.(A warning)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Atlblazer, Nov 10, 2009.

1. I sit alone tonight oh well, and if your not used to that by now you have not learned a thing in life. Your the only person in this world you can trust, and if anyone says any different. Listen to them not me, just wait I promise you It will happen eventually you will get to the point where all your nights you will wish to spend at home.

I promise you actually that when worst comes to worst, the only person who will truely know whats good for you is yourself, never fuck up, and fall for any bullshit, from anyone. Your gf/bf, your best friend. I gaurentee you, no much how much they say they are not lieing they are. It is human nature to not want to get in trouble for something they know they can get away.

So I leave you with this tip, definately never trust anyone, unless you have seen that person sacrifice something for you.

2. Sounds like something may have happened to make you write this. But, regardless, all truth there.

3. why should someone sacrifice anything for you unless they know there is already trust?

4. Wanna talk about it champ?

5. At the same time I feel as though it's beyond necessary for you to give your upmost trust to everyone you meet in life until they themselves lose it.

6. This is rather ambiguous, but hey- whatever helps

7. I feel ya' ive been fucked over so many times, by really good friends even, so anymore you gotta earn my trust before you get it.

8. i feel ya man, fuck people sometimes man, but dude fuck the negatives, live life man and love it. live life with love and joy man.

9. Why? Why can't you realize everyone's different and some people are genuinely nice and shouldn't have to earn your trust. Others can lose it very quickly if they don't watch themselves. I've been screwed over by the love of my life and still am able to trust others because I realize she's her own person and I can't compare her to anyone else.

10. I've been fucked over by more people than you could ever count. You really can only trust yourself.

11. True words, I have to say when it come's down to it you can always count on yourself being there..

12. Sketch, I don't understand what your meaning.:confused:

13. Yeah, I know the feeling. You got to have friends but you also need to realize how much to trust certain people. If you make your trust hard to earn then you can avoid more problems while still having friends and shit.

There are a lot of fake dbags out there but you should trust a few close fam/friends.

14. I think the way I'd interpret this is: don't become dependent on anyone else. That way, the times where you really need to trust someone are few and far between.

15. That's a good way to put it. I like to say that if I depend on myself, I'll be able to get myself out of shit in hard times.

16. I get not being able to trust another, I do. But how can you say you can only trust yourself? Yourself is generally the most fucked person of all because it's never one person really. We all have a million faces that drag us down to bullshit we don't need. Sometimes it takes another person to bring real into the picture.

17. I have continuely put my trust in friends I have known for years, and I have been let down almost everytime includeing tonight. And, its over with I told my friend to have my money in my hand by tomorrow when I get home from work, or not only am I, but my roomate going over to his house, and I told him if the money is not there, and I do have to come to his house, he better believe it will be alot tougher then just giving me my money.

18. Do you care to explain the story Atl?

19. Fronted a friend of 9 years, an old middleschool and highschool buddy 2 ozs of some really good funk, I was supposed to get paid back 2 days ago, now my cell phone is turned off because I needed the money from him to pay that, and another bill. He only lives about 2 neighborhoods down from me, and I know his parents well. I have no idea why he would do this but, he fucked me over and hes about to get fucked over, Ive left about 10 messages on his machine so far.

He won't pick up the phone, I found out where he was last night, but someone told him before I got there so he dipped. So, hes got till tomorrow at about 6 to have the money in my hand or I am going to his house.