Sitters for Tripping

Discussion in 'General' started by drumdude, Aug 14, 2007.

1. What does a sitter usually do? How often do they need to step in to control somebody and stop them from doing something really stupid? Are most people fine without a sitter?

I know it's a good idea to have one, but I would like to know how safe it would be to not have one.

2. I was fine without a sitter. I assume your talking about tripping alone.

I have tripped alone and I was fine.

Just make sure you dont take too much, properly research whatever drug you are doing andhave a general idea of what to expect.

Also, make sure you have a good setting. Most bad trips are from people taking wayyy too much or being in a bad situation(in public, around parents, etc).

3. Having a sitter will give you a piece of mind. Knowing that will give you a better trip if its your first. I didnt have a sitter for my first trip, I just ate all the shrooms and just relaxed and drew some stuff and had a blast. Its all about mental control.

:hello:eric:hello:

4. Thanks for the responses. I'm definitely looking into getting some salvia, and when the time is right I just have to try it, I can't worry about having to call someone up and meeting up and stuff before hand. If I'm with people that's great, but if I'm alone so be it.

5. If your talking bout salvia dont even worry about a sitter. The trip will only last 5 mins so even if it is bad, it'll be over before you know it.

6. That's true, didn't think of that.

Does salvia leave any side effects like weed does?? Being high, red eyes, anything like that? Or could I smoke Salvia, trip, and then 10 minutes later go and have a conversation with my parents??

7. If its your first, I wouldnt talk to the rents right after. You'll be confused as to how this small amount of brownish plant can do this to you. So many questions will race through your mind after. You'll be a bit loopy for about 30 mins after.

8. Thanks for the response. +rep for your helpfulness. :wave: