Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sit out firecracker method

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by betagamma, May 30, 2012.

1. If i took .5g of some weed ground it up put it in between two crackers with peanut butter and some olive oil and wrapped it up and let it sit for 2 to 3 weeks would it give the same effect as if i cooked it? Let me know if you ever tried this and how the effects were.
    Thanks

2. Waiting that length of time should be fine. would you be able to decarboxylate the weed first? it will add to the potency.

You might want to use a little more material if it is not high quality.

3. How do I decarb it and how much does it smell?

4. Put the weed in the oven for 15 minutes at 250F. After it should turn to a dust when pinched.

5. Peanut butter on air for 2-3 weeks? Goodluck.

6. [quote name='"Lavions"']

Peanut butter on air for 2-3 weeks? Goodluck.[/quote]

So you dont think it will work?

7. I think 1-1.5 weeks is enough. I cooked mine then let it sit out for a week. Peanut butter was not to hard, and it got me the highest I've been in a while. It was AVB to haha.

8. Thanks everyone ill tell you how it is in a few weeks. Prob going to eat it before an 8 hr flight to greece.

9. um it probably wouldn't be a good idea because your farm animals will get to it

10. [quote name='"SMuRF 30"']

Put the weed in the oven for 15 minutes at 250F. After it should turn to a dust when pinched.[/quote]

You should never go above 220 degrees F when decarbing. But 15 mins at about 215 will be great.

To decarb properly:

Grind your herb up, put it in a pan, cover it and seal it with tin foil ( pinching it over the edge of pan). You want to make sure no vapors escape during this time. After 15 mins is done ib the oven, turn your oven off and leave the pan and herb inside still. Wait until it is cool enough to take out with bare hands. Your herb is now decarbed!

As for smell, it should have virtually no smell until you uncover it because it should be sealed tight by the foil

11. Shit, I meant 200 My bad

12. I've only tried the cooking method and it got me really high but I used much more than .5g. Ive read that when you let it sit its much more potent. Check out the incredible edible herb stickys I think Kramer has a tut about letting them sit.

13. .5 might not be enough weed. You should use closer to a gram

14. [quote name='"jkcole"']

You should never go above 220 degrees F when decarbing. But 15 mins at about 215 will be great.

To decarb properly:

Grind your herb up, put it in a pan, cover it and seal it with tin foil ( pinching it over the edge of pan). You want to make sure no vapors escape during this time. After 15 mins is done ib the oven, turn your oven off and leave the pan and herb inside still. Wait until it is cool enough to take out with bare hands. Your herb is now decarbed!

As for smell, it should have virtually no smell until you uncover it because it should be sealed tight by the foil[/quote]

Could you use a microwave?

15. [quote name='"betagamma"']

Could you use a microwave?[/quote]

Lol not that im aware of

16. [quote name='"Iluvatar"'].5 might not be enough weed. You should use closer to a gram[/quote]

.5 will not be enough for a firecracker. You need to use much more since you are wasting alot of potency by not processing it correctly

17. [quote name='"betagamma"']

Could you use a microwave?[/quote]

Definitely not

18. i used an oven and let sit for two days... i kept it in the oven too long... it got really hard... needless to say, i got fucked though.

19. Should be alright as long as you add in some real oil and maybe a bit of bitter and decarb it first.

20. I suggest using .7 or .8

and you only need to let it sit for 3 days max.