Sit on my face

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rock-lobster1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Alright tough guy, sorry I don't prefer my women bleeding from their vagina, if that doesn't make me a real man by your standards, I could give a fuck less. Have fun eating blood and eggs

2. There are a lot of things I'd be down to do in bed...and I mean A LOT.

But thats definitely not one of them

3. I just want to say all of you guys are amazing!

This is an awsome thread.. I love riding face.

4. I'm glad to see people agree with me here!

5. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']You guys are amazing.[/quote]

Damn right :yummy:

6. :devious::p:yummy:
    that should say it all.

7. No I don't being rimmed by men or women at all. I have NEVER rimmed anyone and it's not something I ever want to personally do. I'll do a lot of things sexually but not that.

I like to give women oral sex but I prefer to have them lying down and not have them sit on my face.

8. drop it like its hot

Attached Files:

9. Little bit of stinky pink never hurt anyone.

10. i eat pussy while she rides my face nothing wrong with that.:cool:

11. I'm a huge fan.

12. Gotta love the feeling of a woman losing control on your face in fact cunnilingus is the best thing to do. I could spend all day between some nice smooth thighs

13. softest pillow in the world.

14. you guys are making me so horny. wish i had a face to sit on

15. ^^^i wish i had a chick to sit on my face^^^

16. Lets not get too close guys :devious:

:bolt:

17. This thread is making my mouth water for girlfriend... I HATE THAT SHE LEFT FOR COLLEGE.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GqvvR67Owg]Lords Of Acid - I Sit On Acid....1988 - YouTube[/ame]

19. I love when my girlfriend sits on my face.. But I'm talking her ass in my mouth, of course back and forth between ass and pussy.. Even hotter when she gets up on her feet like reverse cowgirl right on my tongue!