Sit on my face

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rock-lobster1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. [quote name='"m18"']

But would you want to sit on some dudes face :D?[/quote]

Duh... I love that shit. Lol

2. :bolt:

:laughing:

3. [quote name='"rock-lobster1"']Anybody else love it when their significant other just sits on your face? I worship my girlfriends ass and LOVE it when that thing is just smothering me. Eating her out from behind and just shoving my face into her ass and puss is just heavenly. Any one else share this obsession?[/quote]

Its a one of a kind experience, speaking from experience.

4. [quote name='"m18"']

:bolt:

:laughing:[/quote]

Wrong choice of words? Lol

5. it's all fun and games until some one mentions chowing down on menstrual flow.

seriously, made me puke in my mouth a little

:mad:

6. Congratulations, you single-handedly ruined this thread.

7. I swear I was just talking about this the other day!

That chick down for 6 rounds maybe 7 if she drippin'/
    So sit down that big brown and let me get to lickin"!?

8. I'd still eat a chick out on her period.

Meh. As long as she gets off at least = mission accomplished :smoke:

Ohh I got my red wings the real way :laughing:

Towel under her ass and a decent amount of lube because that virgin pussy can be CRAZY tight. (I felt bad because she was almost crying it hurt so bad :bolt:)

9. I say yes to ass in my face

[quote name='"AS420"']I approve of this thread.

:cool:[/quote]
    had a feeling youd show up here..
    [quote name='"nanners"']

Duh... I love that shit. Lol[/quote]

[quote name='"nanners"']

Wrong choice of words? Lol[/quote]

no, no. Totally right choice of words

10. congrats.... you've been with a virgin. What are you, like 18? lol

The majority of the first 10 girls I was with were virgins.

11. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']

congrats.... you've been with a virgin. What are you, like 18? lol

The majority of the first 10 girls I was with were virgins.[/quote]

Girls are getting more promiscuous and open to sex nowadays :shrug: virgins are getting hard to comeby in highschool. Only had sex with 9 girls so far and 2 of them were virgins.

12. Fuccccckkkk i love pussy. Sit there for 15 mins just chowin. :rolleyes:

13. the last 3 girls I fucked would give me head
    but not let me return the favor...... is it to much to ask to just find a nice girl that will let me use her as munchies?

14. Whatever you say, BOY.

15. Haha gave you your second bar for rep.

16. sit on my face and ill my way to your heart honey <3

17. [quote name='"AS420"']Can't tell ya how many times I've said..

"just sit on my face, please"

:yummy:[/quote]

Hahahaha right on

18. Just last night while I was laying in bed with my wife, almost asleep, I felt the bed sorta rocking. My boner senses were on high alert at that point so I opened my eyes and looked over to see what she was doing. My wife had her panties pulled to one side and was rubbing her clit slowly, but really hard. It was a beautiful thing to watch. Anyway, I sat up and she said "I wondered when you would wake up!" So I started lightly running my fingertips over her inner thighs and stomach area while she continued to finger fuck herself. She was literally dripping wet. I asked her if she wanted me to go down on her and she begged for my tongue in her ass. I put a pillow under her hips so I could lay between her legs and have access to her beautiful ass! Her pussy juice had dripped down and was already lubricating her backdoor so I pushed my tongue in as far as I could. She started telling me to fuck her ass with my tongue over and over. Slowly a groan started from deep inside her and then she came so fucking hard she screamed. Do I like eating my girls ass? AINT NOTHING BETTER!

19. so happy i just hit the back button and found this thread :)) just talking about how i would love to give a bitch a mustache ride for a while.