Sit on my face

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rock-lobster1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Anybody else love it when their significant other just sits on your face? I worship my girlfriends ass and LOVE it when that thing is just smothering me. Eating her out from behind and just shoving my face into her ass and puss is just heavenly. Any one else share this obsession?

2. Yes I love to eat sushi

3. Gotta agree...

4. yea i love it too. love when my girl rides my face. 69'ing with her on top, or her just sitting on my face and riding it.

5. I approve of this thread.

:cool:

6. Interesting... Next time I'm with my girl and we fuck ima get her to do this xD

7. I think I found heaven with my head between a girls thighs before, was pretty crazy there :smoke:

8. You guys are amazing.

9. Even though I haven't posted in this thread yet,thank you,I know I am!

Yes,nothing better than having some pussy on your mouth,with her juices dripping down your face and looking up to see dat ass right there in front of your eyes.

Mmmmmmmm.

10. Can't tell ya how many times I've said..

"just sit on my face, please"

:yummy:

11. [quote name='"AS420"']Can't tell ya how many times I've said..

"just sit on my face, please"

:yummy:[/quote]

Yup all the time but girls around here are like ewwww I'm just like I want dat ass

12. I think any dude who says he doesn't like it is either lying or gay. Those are the only two explanations; absolutely zero exceptions.

13. I want to try it but I never have. I have eaten girls out before tho.

14. [quote name='"kd0G420"']I want to try it but I never have. I have eaten girls out before tho.[/quote]

It's a different taste lol make sure she cleaned it well. I normally shower with them before we do the ass worship

15. Like it?

I feel like I should hold part of the patent.

:ey:

16. You're not a man until you've chowed on a woman at the height of her menstrual flow. My favorite time of the month.

Earn your red wings!!!

17. this thread was great and agreeable til this guy^

18. word that ***** is sick

but he is right thats some dog type shit lol

19. Nope... I don't want a dude to sit on my face....

20. But would you want to sit on some dudes face :D?