Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sit n Toke Vs Stand n Toke, gettin Higher?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PsychoHorse, May 11, 2013.

1. I'm just more at ease when I'm sitting and I'm able to inhale easier and hit the pipe just right... Seems to get me higher! Feelsgoodman

Vs Standing and taking weird hits and having problems with inhaling, and getting scooby snacks... I'll still get damm high.

Maybe I got a spine problem?

("HELLFIRE!" Screams Accept. Sounds like the strain I'm on now.)

2. You only get scoobies when you stand?

3. :laughing:

4. I inhaling harder or something. I know a better packed bowl helps. But I remember hangin with this stoner buddy, Snake. Snake and his girl were hittin from the bowl with no problem and on my turns I'd get scoobies.

Even back 2 years ago, driving around with my bro, that's how I'd be, sitting in the passenger seat, getting harsh hits and throwing coughing fits, but not getting scoobies.

That's why I took the chair to the garage, okay mom.

5. Sitting down.

6. Standing up gets me higher cuz I can't stand straight when stoned. So I always gotta seet

7. Either way. I just can't lay down or my high vanishes super fast.

8. Doesn't matter as long as I'm smoking dank, I prefer to sit though because standing gets uncomfortable after I get super high

9. Weird. But I can relax much eaiser when sitting down, so I feel like I'm getting higher

Every time I smoke while standing, it feels like it takes me longer to peak..maybe just because I'm being active and I don't notice the high as quickly

10. Sitting for sure. I love sitting at my desk and blazin while watching a tv show.

11. Sitting is best...specialy when I'm stuck on crutches for a while...

12. I almost always stand

13. When you stand you have increased lung capacity. Sitting down compresses your lungs a bit

Life is a bitch I'll make her yo ex

14. ^^ True

I always lean back in my chair when I'm taking a hit so that helps a lot

15. If I take a hit sitting down and then stand up and walk around while it is still in my lungs my vision blackens and I get a head rush. I have actually passed out that way before.

16. i prefer sitting because that way when i stand it hits me hard and im like "damn im high" haha

17. I've never passed out that way but I've come close, especially after bong hits. Chances are you are holding it in too long and depriving yourself of precious oxygen
    But I believe your blood pressure increases when you stand up so it could just be that

18. I've never made any correlation between the position you smoke in and how it affects you.
    ... Does it matter?

19. I always sit at my desk and hit the bong.

20. Normally i toke sat down then i don't realize how high i actually am till i stand up lol.