Sit n Spins Caterpillar Ranch

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by sitnspin420, Sep 28, 2014.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. I wasn't alone. I had help from the man n the baby. I'm laying in bed thinking wtf have I done. Lol

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Two weeks in. I just trimmed them down the other night, they were getting extremely bushy.

IMG_20180613_005922791.jpg IMG_20180613_010041184_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. This is tonight. 'Shit' for real! Haa! Hey, Spin and friends, does this look like about 10 days out? It does to me so I'm planning to cut and chop it at that time before your very eyes! (or in the pics I take) Haa!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. c.gif

Thank you guys, hopefully everything keeps going smoothly.

I found out recently a co worker of mine has been growing for a few years. He said right after chopping he will dip them slowly into lukewarm water to try to wash off any contaminants. Was curious if anyone here has tried this before?

• Like Like x 6
  5. i'm tryin a wash/dunk on this hrvst..also hangin my bud to dry it ..hv to slo the dry dwn in space kept at 63% humidity..got the space up to 52% humidity so far using humidifier 000_7690.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So this package showed up. My friend is like, hey do I send you this weed I got? I'm like man if I was you I'd smoke the shit out of it. So she is

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hey Frank, I do that often if they seem dirty. Especially if you grow outside. I keep my tent pretty sealed up these days so I don't rinse them much anymore, but it's surprising what comes out in the rinse water and it doesn't make the dry time any longer. The water evaporates quickly and it doesn't hurt the potency at all if the water is luke warm. Hot or cold will break the trichs. Give it a try with just a cola or 2 if you want to see how it works for you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Im missing something?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lol maybe

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yep Half My friggin Brains

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol they go on vacation again?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yes I do too...I use hydrogen peroxide mix an water 3% hydrogen peroxide to water don't quote me though but it's something like that I wash off all the buds and rinse and clean cold water and then let hang dry on a clothesline in front of a fan shaking it a little bit and I usually try to do it at night. So that where the sun doesn't bother cuz I usually do it outside.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Nice harvest, G! You can use a little peroxide, lemon juice and/or baking soda in your rinse water too.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks Plak... that was a big seedsman Somango from the outside grow last year the whole clotheslines the one plant next summer I'm going to prepare bed and grow the biggest one I ever tried to grow before.
    Thanks on the tip there I have used the other stuff too the hydrogen peroxide really works well though on p.m. it gets it right off the plant immediately if you have any on there at all.
    What is that scientific that H202
    I also use it as a spray as a preventative maintenance towards the PM as well.
    I tell you what else works against p.m. milk half-and-half mixture or 1/3 milk to 2/3 water on a hot summer sunny day it has to be a sunny day or the shit won't work but it kills the p.m. immediately it's actually the best stuff I've ever used but it has to be a sunshiny day or it won't work
    sent sitting in my garden

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You