1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Sit n Spins Caterpillar Ranch

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by sitnspin420, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Man, the dead are better off than we are. No more nuthin. Sounds fine to me! Haa!

2. #7242 Schplakken, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Blue Dream 40 days in here. This is an 80% sativa strain so it's looking stretchy now but it should start swelling in the next 2-3 weeks. Prolly 8 weeks to go. Using the same feed from last grow that made 10 zips per plant. This should do better. I want 3 lbs. from these [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  3. Gus gear.

Sour n Sage x Banana Split

1520882573998.jpg 1520882580917.jpg

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. weeded dwn stairs, got soil out of jug into amending tray, got 9 pots filled and ready for tp's, fixed flats on whl barrow and garden cart...glorious beautiful day here..temps are perfect with gentle breeze..hung under the shde brella burned cpl sticks incense and cpl j's..time to make lunch...haha! sausages and fried rice..not no nancy boys...after lunch i promise to tell you the scientologist soap factory story..its a gd'un

• Like Like x 5
  5. Finally got some clones. Although they didn't look super healthy and I have one clone in particular that is looking pretty droopy. Went ahead and transplanted into 5 gallon bags and hopefully they don't die on me. The place did have a 30 day return policy if it does die, so I can at least exchange them.

Attached Files:

• ak.png
      ak.png
      File size:
      9.6 MB
      Views:
    • fb.png
      fb.png
      File size:
      8.4 MB
      Views:
    • hb.png
      hb.png
      File size:
      8.5 MB
      Views:
    • tent.png
      tent.png
      File size:
      8.9 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Damn that sage n sour X bs is looking sexy bro! Any specific smells to her? Skunky or fruity? Lol or what's up with it sit man hahaha haven't run any of those myself yet so trying to get the scoop

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  7. @FRANKMJ

They don't look too bad man, just be careful not to overwater them or they'll never beat the droop lol and the one that's drooping hard the leaves look like they're in the soil. If they perk up and pop up out of the soil you're fine but if they stay down in the soil and the plant is growing then you're going to want to remove them or make sure they aren't in the soil. It creates a pathway for bad stuff from soil to plant. Just a heads up for down the road a little

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Gus has some good advise take them fan leaf tips out of the coco or soil
    They will be fine, just water a bit around the plant and not the whole pot.
    Until the roots fill in, then its game on

• Like Like x 4
  9. Frank, good job on the clones. Ive had worse. They should be fine.

Gus, sns x bs smells of skunk and green nanners. Should have took her last week. 8-9 weeker. Needs topping or training. Medium density large buds, strong braunches... odar control is a must. Grown in a 2 gal bucket, soilless, advanced nutrients ph perfect, the whole line. Flushed a week.

1521009535965.jpg 1521009547278.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Maybe a qp?

• Like Like x 4
  11. Hope things are going better Sit. Things look great though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Well, she never got better, after 24 hours from when I posted those pictures she got 100 times worse. I've given her more time to get better but she only looks worse. Also checked the coco and it was pretty damp in comparison to the other two that were fed at the same time / same amount. The leaves were not buried under the coco, those fans tips were just cut already when I picked them up.

A shame, but they at least do replacements if within 30 days. Going to try to make another trip sunday morning and pick up a replacement. The other two are doing pretty well, no real growth quite yet though.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Thanks Major.

Frank, wondering if they had roots ?

• Like Like x 4
  14. Maybe the clone did the mostly fatal spin /twirl that breaks off the new roots

• Like Like x 2
  15. The one that is dying had the best looking roots of the three. One of the good clones looks like it's going through nute burn as well. I think I'll stick to using water only for the next feeding too. The tips of the fans had a little bit of burn on them when I got them. Kind of a bummer.

• Like Like x 4
  16. When do you guys start feeding nutes to clones? I tried taking clones for the 3rd time right before switching the current grow to flower . I took 4 cuts and all 4 made it this time , I was stoked ! lol The previous two times I was zero out of eight

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sit that looks amaze balls bro!!! I'd be more interested in hearing about your soiless set up

• Like Like x 4
  18. Fooook! I hope they honour their return policy! You are still in the game!

Sweet... 4 out of 4! winning! For myself, after about a week in the container and the roots have grown, then I feed them a very low dose of nutes.

Lol. Juju, this last run was started with clones, in ocean forest. at about 20-30 days I started with the advanced nutrients "PH Perfect" 2 part, in flower I added Big Bud and Bud Candy, flushed one with floraclean then a week of just water.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Original owner artist John Sowden turned the house, built in 1927 by Lloyd Wright, son of Frank Lloyd Wright, into a stomping ground for Hollywood’s elite, many of whom lived in nearby Laughlin Park. Twenty years later, the house took a turn into notoriety when the gruesome unsolved murder of Elizabeth Short, dubbed the Black Dahlia, led investigators to the basement.

Now, the storied home is about to enter another chapter.

The current owner is in contract to sell to Dan Goldfarb, founder of Canna-Pet, which makes non-psychoactive cannabis supplements for animals. The house is slated to close sometime in the next two months, said listing agent Troy Gregory of Douglas Elliman.

He couldn’t confirm the final price until the sale is complete, but his client is asking $4.698 million for the 5,600-square-foot mansion. The home has been listed on and off since 2013, according to records from California’s multiple-listing service.

Its unique architecture earned the home city landmark status in 1971. Carved Mayan block work comes to dramatic points at the front of the home, which some have compared to the jaws of a shark. The imagery Wright had in mind was more like cumulus clouds, Mr. Gregory said.

A central courtyard overflowing with desert foliage sits at the center of the four-bedroom, five-bathroom home. The original owner built a raised living space off of the cloister and used the room like a stage with the courtyard as outdoor seating, Mr. Gregory said.

The current owner has converted the former theater into a dramatic master bedroom.

Besides the landmark-worthy architecture, the public has long been fascinated with the home’s more macabre story. The prime suspect in the Black Dahlia case, Dr. George Hodel, owned the Sowden Residence at the time of Short’s unexplained death. While he was never arrested, some researchers argue it was there that she was killed and surgically bisected.

These days, the basement is laid out with a bedroom and bathroom, which a previous owner used as a caretaker’s residence, Mr. Gregory said.

On occasion big Hollywood tour buses swing by to ogle the suspected murder site, Mr. Gregory said.

For its next chapter, Mr. Goldfarb is reportedly planning to turn the property into a “cannabis oasis,” the businessman told Los Angeles magazine. He reportedly plans to hold salon-like, pot-laced retreats in the house, some even themed after the historic murder. Mr. Goldfarb did not return a request for comment.

But he told Los Angeles magazine: “Sowden House has transformative power, it is an amazing thing to experience, and we are thrilled to be its custodians and advocates.”

• Like Like x 3
  20. the movie House on Haunted Hill thass the house you see that they pull up to at start of movie..Man Ray owned that house for awhile as well..he was another avant garde artist

• Like Like x 3

Grasscity Deals Near You