1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Sit n Spins Caterpillar Ranch

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by sitnspin420, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Have you used the 420 soil yet?

My bean hatched but the tap root turned to mush... I'm out before it got started.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I like 3 bog structure also. Just wish she was taller...
    Yeah Bolivian rainbow pepper plant very pretty.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2

3. Dude mine popped a tail on a paper towel, put it in a rapid rooter and it is dead. The other one I have, did not like being sprayed at all. It looks super sad at the moment. I'm dumbfounded. They seem pretty fragile.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yup! Have a look at mine, before shower.

[​IMG]

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

• Like Like x 4
  5. #6686 Cananinja, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Well the first three I popped are doing great. One outside in soil and two seedlings indoors that have been getting railed by full strength coco nutes and loving it.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Is this one from Oct 3rd too?

• Like Like x 3
  7. got my pwr bill today..talk about a gut punch!! $55!! last mo was $22..makin clones and the heater are cause of increased pwr use..oh well..cost of doin biz and i'm still saving $

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. when you make clones do you run a heater in the water or keep temps at a certain level ? ive got a few cuts and no luck so far

• Like Like x 2
  9. Pat at this time wtr temp is not a concern..the air pump runs hot so warms the wtr ..i use a small led to start then as they get roots move to a bigger lite..big factor in makin cuts is a very sharp scalpel..use a dull one and it won't root..spray them often..thesse are developing nicely 000_6994.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  10. their mom's are doing well 000_6993.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  11. Your seedlings/clones look to be flowering.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. cuts were taken 2nd wk of flwrng..they will revert to veg as they get 16hrs of light daily..took long time for moms to shw sex and couldn't be helped..pretty sure it'll go as planned but it will take longer

• Like Like x 5
  13. So I have someone who needs some CBD and I have access to ACDC clones , If I vegged them inside for 3 weeks and put them outside on my balcony would they do ok ? the balcony this time of year is getting just about 3 hours direct light that and what ever the over night temps would be im a 1 mile from the ocean so we don't get real big temp drops . I figured they would finish prior to the spring time sunlight hours getting to long

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. If you do that the clones will bloom in about a week without supplemental light.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Brass! Ticketmasters!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. yeah that was the idea , let em flower after 3 weeks of veg , the girl id be growing for is only 105 pounds I don't suspect she would run thru large quantities lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pat the idea with cancer patients is to bombard the cells with medicine. You will definitely have to titrate up to build a tolerance.

After Christmas, the days grow longer.

• Like Like x 3
  18. I'm rather happy that Rick Simpson clarified that CBD's are good, but high levels of thc are the key to good health. I'm almost ready to jar my little outdoor og. It smelled killer while hanging. Now that it's in a paper bag, it smells like wet lawn clippings. A couple of days in the paper bag should help.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. A Dab??? lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You