1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Sit n Spins Caterpillar Ranch

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by sitnspin420, Sep 28, 2014.

1. #6521 sitnspin420, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    I've been on a chinese food tear

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Oldtime Iranian place guard gauntlets

[​IMG]

Russian bear hunting suit

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

• Like Like x 4
  2. For Heavn!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Woke up on then wrong side of the snowbank...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. I can't do tall and lanky like you do because of line of sight security problem..decided to end light dep tonite and let the soil veggrs bloom..judging by the stretch rate of their hydro sistas.it was time to get strt'd ..now i can go to bed whenever i want and not have to either struggle to stay awake to turn the security lite off or wake up to do it..now the entire garden is on flwr mode..mom natures turn 000_6914.JPG 000_6915.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  4. Right on Dr.. Did you get some clones off any of them? The nice weather has been a welcome relief and our plants are reflecting that.

• Like Like x 3
  5. if i'm going to take cuts it'll have to be very soon..it would be prudent to do three cuts

• Like Like x 3
  6. So check this out we had these doves for almost a decade she would lay eggs never anything in them and now almost 10 years later my little buddy i named miracle [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. Oh wow congrats. How cute is that. Guess your never to old even in a birds world. Bet everyone was surprised.

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 3
  8. on reflection decided to take cuts and get everything ready..gonna try this rhizo gel on the stems if they last the nite..3Bear OG seeds arrived safely...its all Sit's fault for me gettin busy..lol! 000_6917.JPG 000_6919.JPG 000_6920.JPG 000_6922.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  9. Yeah blame him!

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 2
  10. got er done Sit style..cut the stems under wtr in a bwl..used brnd nu scalpel, dunked stems in rhino gel..bubbled wtr overnite using 4'' air stone..got a fan going..nuthin but the best..hope they make it 000_6923.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. bloomer alley is gd this morn 000_6930.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  12. H-burgh 000_6926.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. whats up doc ? just cut some off my plants for my 1st attempt at some clones ( holding my breath they make it ) Also I ordered all the goodies to build my led light fixture hopefully they arrive b4 the weekend so I can get it built and flip my indoor skywalker scrog to flower . Did the math this fixture should give me 34608 total lumens at 206.8 watts in a 32x32x60 tent

• Like Like x 3
  14. my cuts i took this morn all wilted..hoping they'll bounce bk by morn..thumbs are crossed

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sit you see where mars-hydro has some sort of seed arrangement with SAG whoever da fuck that is! they are opening a can of trouble and have no clue

• Like Like x 3
  16. I think so too. Not a good idea me thinks also.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hand over over the loot, or the cat get's it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. Why trouble? What an I missing? Who the fk is SAG?

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 2

Grasscity Deals Near You