Sisyphus Gardens

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jörmungandr, Jan 10, 2019.

1. The most humble sprout of this entire cycle has turned the corner and looks to be headed on the right path.
    Image604.jpg

2. New kid on the block.
    Image624.jpg

3. Broke ground on the 4th.
    Image634.jpg

4. Phoenix Project Day One.
    Image649.jpg

5. The Phoenix Project failed to take fire; a new face appears to wash away the disappointment.
    Image657.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Will peer pressure force the weak link to step in line?
    IMG_20221007_014951.jpg

7. New shoes are working out well enough; certainly no damage being done by the addition of orchid food.
    IMG_20221025_193007902.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. The chaos of home renovations should end this week and I can apply myself to restructuring things inside to accommodate for an upcoming review of a new light (Mars Hydro TSW2000); the agreement in place calls for a thread on another forum but I'm sure details will bleed into this one.
    Of all the fixtures that I employ, the most surprisingly effective has been the least cost effective; bought around 2015 for $239, the 90 w Sunshine Systems UFO was a true leap of faith and my first step beyond CFL.
    Since I began my commitment to working in the coffee containers I've become more aware of how narrow the window between flourishing and failing is with a few exhibiting a backslide after being topped. Now consigned to my quirky vanity cabinet (nick named the ICU), this struggling sprout is expressing itself like a few of late with a stall after being topped.
    Image717.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hopefully the second repotting will pull this specimen out of its slumber.
    Image730.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. The earlier yellowing of this baby highlights the need to reinvigorate my soil between cycles.
    IMG_20221204_150402461.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. My head sled dog is almost ready to be pulled from the race and the next in line is still on iffy ground.
    IMG_20230304_185029332.jpg IMG_20230304_185044541.jpg

12. A little misleading on the last post - have another few days before I chop the elder and waiting on determination of sex before I bump the others up to 5 gal.

13. Once again I'm tempting fate by running overflow outdoors.
    [​IMG]