Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sister

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadaGuy, Aug 8, 2010.

1. i just found out my little sister smoked, tomorrow is going to be an amazing day!!

2. Pictures of sister.

3. ^ lmfao. wish my sister blazed. she can't even take a vape hit without coughing it ALL out.

4. be careful. you can never close that can of worms.

5. How old is she?
    And yeah we need pics of sister,take a pic of you two smoking together and edit out your faces,if you do that then weve got a threaaad;)

6. my bro wont pop his weed cherry with me, only his friend. i think my dad blazes tho. once i find his stash ill start lighting up infront of him and offering it to him :D

7. My sister's a bitch about smoking. Gets pretty awkward sometimes..

8. If she's younger than you, then that's kinda weird that you found out she smokes. Unless you guys are only like a year or two apart.

Anyway, enjoy the experience of smoking with a sibling. Let the bonding commence!

9. my sister smokes, sometimes with me but barely because she apparently needs so much to get high

10. Im 18, my sis is 16 and ive got high with her friends and shes got high with some of mine but never smoked together, thatd just be weird lol. She only does it once a month. Its handy cause i know she will never tell my parents how much i smoke cause theyd be way more phucked off at her if they knew she smoked at all. :D

11. my older bro never smokes with me,he let me hit his blunt twice on my birthday.the fuckface.need pics of you+sissy smoking weed

12. i want to smoke with my little brother, but he's not into it :( we need to bond

13. Hah my brother is my dealer and we blaze every so often. Also has good herb. Even let me smoke a bowl of hash with him.

14. my oldest brother smoked when i was 10 and let me sit in on a hot box but now he won't smoke with me :(

15. Did you guys like switch friends for a night?

16. dude i tried getting my little brother to smoke but he goes "nah man i aint like that"/.....tha fuck?! talk about a awkward situation

kicked his ass out of my room and proceeded to :smoke: :bongin:

17. Smoking with my little brother has really bonded us. He used to be a little shit head that got on my nerves, but now hes the brother that Im the closest too ( out of 5 ) Although I live 1500 miles away from him now, but when I come to visit I know he will smoke me out :smoking:

18. I wish I could smoke with my sister.
    But she's a pussy and couldn't handle it the first few times she tried it so now she thinks it's the root of all evil and bitches at me for toking.
    Bleh.

19. The only sister that lives at my parents house is a bitch. No smoking with her.

Pics of your sister would be cool though

20. dude nothings better than smoking with your siblings :D
    there's 4 kids in my house hold and currently 3/4 smoke teh weeed. the other one doesnt cause well, she's 11 lmfao. but it's great smoking with them though, its like bonding time.