Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sister won't stop stealing my weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-J-G, Sep 30, 2010.

1. she's probably just gonna take your box.

honestly if I where you I would frame your sister, place like a bag with a gram of bud in her room hidden somewhere and tell your parents you walked past your sisters room and it smelled like marijuana. Be sure your room is 100% clean. Place it near the door so it can be smelled from the hallway when your sister isn't there. You could even sprinkle a little on the carpet. Do it on a sunday or something to make it seem like she was careless coming home from a party.

2. My parents know we both smoke weed, and they do not care as long as we keep our lives on track

3. She is unemployed and has no weed. this is why she steals mine

4. Toolbox at Sears.

5. Tell her to get a fucking job. And explain to her that you pay for weed so you can smoke it, not so she can.

6. So? Thats not your issue. If she wants weed then she should get a job. Does being unemployed suddenly make her entitled to getting things for free? If she walked into a mcdonalds and just took some nuggets, would it be ok because shes unemployed? No. So why is her being unemployed an excuse for stealing your weed? It isn't, so you need to teach her a lesson.

Like I said, when she takes your bud, take something of hers. Not her weed, something else. Start off with like clothes or something small, if she keeps stealing your bud, start taking things like ipods. Keep escalating until she stops. She will learn. Trust me, I've gone through similar things with my siblings.

7. Go to walmart and get a 50$ lockbox. if there fire proof, they must be sister proof

8. Damn, that must be a tough position. She is your sister, so you wan't to be cool to her. But in the same respect, she is using you. And then she is even stealing it? I really don't know what I would do in that situation, other than hide it of course. I think it becomes a problem though when you have someone stealing from you, especially when they are family.

9. yep and she denies it all the time

10. get some oregano,
    put that in a jar in a slightly obvious place.

all the while, hide your shit in your locked box that you hide in between your mattress and your wall.

so she steals and smokes your oregano, oblivious to the fact that you have your buds somewhere else.

and mix in some other bud-looking spices every now and then, like dill weed or whatever. cause that shit smelllssss

11. #31 Zmerc, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    tell her you will cunt punt her next time she fucks with your weed, Not like she will tell her parents that she got kicked in the cutter for stealing your weed.... Well if shes a total bitch she might just rat you out but dunno worth a shot.

I hide mine in my computer case in a empty HDD bay, and have a lock on my computer case. Not sure if you have computer but its worth a try, bitches dont know shit about computers.

12. In the ovaries....you know what to do..

13. Toolbox from sears, four inch lag bolts with gigantic washers, two into the floor and two into a stud in the wall. Lock it with a padlock. It'd pretty much take bolt cutters or a sawzall to break into it then.

14. hahaha best suggestion for sure!!!!!

15. oh good idea, Get some of your friends cum in a turkey baster, get some Xanax and alcohol. when she passes out do the trick. There you go shes preggo and can no longer smoke problem solved.

16. dude here's what ya gotta do

walk into her room, whip out your nut sack, rub you weed all over your nuts, and walk away

trust me, she won't take it

17. Ah, in sibling wars, my friend, the first one to resort to violence always loses.

Lace it with something detectable by drug test and rat her out to your parents.

18. Tell her to get her own weed? She sounds like she needs a pimp slap:p
    Just keep your weed on you at all times, its what i do and i dont need to worry about my rents finding it.

19. She sounds like a crackaddict, Its only weed jesus lol

20. if she really wants your weed she'll break any safe-box

even 400$ ones only really serve the safety of protection against fires. you can break most safes under 400 relatively quickly.

edit; she doesn't need to be a locksmith either. just needs a sledgehammer