Sirtoots cannaventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, May 30, 2018.

1. Mysteries are only good in stories. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Here's what I did over breakfast. 20220514_111813.jpg 20220514_112709.jpg 20220514_112743.jpg 20220514_114153.jpg 20220514_114151.jpg
    Aww shucks. Lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yep, must be the same with everyone, There was a time with my last phone where I wouldn't go to threads like mine cause they wouldn't load.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Hello Sirtoots.

I'm still doing the rockwool cubes. Keeping it simple works for me. Just wanted to thank you again for showing me this easier way.

My eight and a half week old Tashakor.

A very lite eater.

I never could get the tips to stop curling down on the lower half of the plant. Always felt like some part of the feed recipe was missing on this plant but it filled out, it looks good, just doesn't have as much sugar as I had hoped.

Has anyone got a smoke test on this stuff yet?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. My mistake, I sent you the wrong photo. That was 2 weeks ago.

Had to find the photo with a shish kabob sticks.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Beautiful plant dude. I'd guess the leaf curl might be from the change of environments cause they haven't had the chance to acclimate indoors. I've harvested all of mine and from what I smoked I think they'll be good. I really can't tell though, as I didn't really get much plant material, and what I got is mixed with leaf and turned to dust, but it's a decent high. I think @Foghorn1130 just harvested his so he'll be able to tell us what he thinks. As with the other landrace ive gone through, there will be stronger and weaker plants.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tent with the new tashakor and two of the older ones. Still no sex on them yet. Just took cuts from them. 20220517_183441.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Those clones look very healthy. Your environment looks tidy and clean. I can tell you've been working hard. Thank you sirtoots for the feedback, I appreciate it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Of course bud, I'm looking forward to hearing what you get. At the end some of the sweet turned more chemmy and sour. Is yours one of the lemon leaning ones. That seems to be the most consistent kind from what I've seen. Thank you on the room, my last run was so disappointing that I went scorched earth cleaning everything. Definitely needed that cause it was so disappointing to lose any part of a crop like that.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. weee! i can not believe i'm growing in this heat. we haven't even used the ac but the bill jumped up $75.

giphy (80).gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. That's 75 more last month and again this month!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. That's crazy, fans galore I guess. I've been doing OK over here so far.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Whaaaa.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. DP... I think thats a different movie?!?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ok, i got an email from smoke cartel. they have new bongs that are modular like my chill steel bong.

unnamed.gif no bowl.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Super cool, but thier service sucked so bad. Everything work out then?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. yes, it worked out in the end... (fuckin dicks). i ordered it a week before 420, and just barely got the bowls last week. i told them in the email that I Want My Bowl, and if they really want to make me happy they'd send me two bowls. it came with two bowls, yippie, but to the wrong addy again. i would probably use them again if I wanted what they're selling. but I'm a stoopid halfwit!

giphy (137).gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Jesus you guys, get your shit together! At least you got them.

• Like Like x 2