Sirtoots cannaventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, May 30, 2018.

1. #4061 Heavn, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Chunky women's are the best!!

Thank you

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. It's actually really nice. I wasnt sure how I'd feel about it. I been through a lot of sprayers and so far this one has turned out to be my favorite. Little man finds it easier also. He loves to help water and spray.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. laughing-hysterically-dying-from-screaming.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Awww toots I'm sorry. I hope me knob didn't do it.

Poopy moods suck I'm sorry

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm doing my best. Thank you

Well it's weird she was smelling around 7 days way early. It was faint but definitely there. Then she stopped smelling for like 3 weeks. All a sudden came back with a vengeance. Like a big grass bubble in the belly and finally escaped! Hasn't stopped stinking since. It's weird it changes all the time. There is definitely a sweet that comes off of fruit. Some days stronger. Always a faint like gassey smell and very faint skunky.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wooohoooo! Exciting

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. tenor%20(36).gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah. Nothing like spending a day thinking your dieing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I agree completely, should be a great base. All of the crosses are going to have great potential, hopefully everything rolls in your favor because it will be a lot of fun to run through the seeds.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. It’s all been great, tried maybe six or seven different varieties so far trying to find “the one”. Found a seed in my Chemdog DD lol you know I gotta pop that one.
    All in all I’m very impressed but leave it to the governor here to fuck it all up lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I’m glad she’s back to stinking for you, love that combination of smells too. I know a lot of people disagree but in general I think smell correlates to potency.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I was amazed how much joy i got from a 6 dollar sprayer.

• Like Like x 3
  13. #4073 Sirtootsalot, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    The reality that mine is smaller sent me over the edge.

Lol i started back at my old job. Still bitter at losing the dream job is all.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Oh crap. I'm sorry. tenor%20(23).gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Free chem dd fem shwing!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. #4076 Sirtootsalot, Mar 7, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    Last bucket is up and running. Put more lights on, and pulled the seedlings out of the dome to stop the stretch. 20210306_172047.jpg
    Clones are still throwing roots. Monday will be uppot into cubes day for the clones and babies. Ill also take samples to go to lab. See what were working with. Gimme some big ball energy.

Girls got a new soup. Theyre already too tall, but that is life. Knew it was gonna get lankey. Fortunately ill get enough flower for our needs, and make hash with the larf for friends and family, so it all gets used. 20210306_172640.jpg 20210306_172647.jpg
    Edit- oh yeah, just found another seed in the bucket. #Winning.
    Play me out toots (the original toots.)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. I think its proven that terps do have an effect on highs. Don't know where i heard that, but i did.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Lol right? I mean I do pay good money for herm gear so at least this time I actually got to smoke some first. I think Chemdog DD is a Reservoir creation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. That’s a jam right there I like it. I don’t know anything about reggae but I like Bounty Killa a lot.
    Set the pupper up with a 100ft lead yesterday, he’s out back loving life, I’ll remember to get a photo of him today.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Would make sense to me, the stankest and dankest shit usually seems to knock me in the head no matter what it looks like.

• Like Like x 3