Sirtoots cannaventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, May 30, 2018.

1. Bwahahaha, thatll teach her. Dude. I had no idea it was that bad, thought you just got it in your eye. Fuck, glad youre ok.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pack of ten for 35$ get your ass on strainly lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Holy shit I thought you were joking about that, hope you feel better soon man.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Basically after youve made the bubble or dry sift, put it in a turkey bag and get a wine bottle filled with superhot water and roll it out like dough. The heat and pressure turns it into regular hash. 20210213_152839.jpg
    Its pretty new to me, but @MidwestMover held my hand the first time i made it and told me what to get (thanks again homie). I mostly followed frenchy cannolis process. Its nowhere near as hard to make as id thought previously.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. 20210213_153733.jpg
    Im now adding white label breeder to my resume. Psst, hey dude, you wanna buy some seeds? Opens raincoat...

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Oh wow, so you can also use dry sift? That’s awesome because, you know, I’m a lazy fuck. I followed Frenchy Cannoli on IG when I had an account but it was either stuff that went way over my head or just him getting high so I unfollowed lol. Sounds easy enough and kind of fun, I’ll have to revisit this after next harvest.
    Beautiful hash bro, that’s exactly what I’d like to make.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hey you, I’ve got panama red in the van wanna see it?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I think its all really easy once you do it once or twice. My understanding is returns are better with dry sife, but i think you might get more plant material in it(which doesnt matter as much to me, but if your a hash personit might).

• Like Like x 4
  9. Why did i picture a dog with a hard on when i read that? :D:roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Cool man. I usually smoke my hash together with a little weed so plant material is no big.
    Lmao, brb renaming my dog

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I know I’m trying not to stress this girl I put into flower but I’m thinking about an experiment. I want to decrease lights on time by one minute per day until day 60 and then just finish her out 13/11, you think this would be stressful?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Nah dude, i decrease my hours towards the end in 30 minute intervals every week to finish off my sativas. I even go down to 10.5 on. It sorta mimics the shortening of the days in fall to an extreme.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Awesome dude. I read that the shorter lights on hours will bring out more sativa qualities in the plant but I think it was Mass Medical that said it so could be some bullshit. That guy gives me the used car salesman vibes lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Also I figure a minute per day on an 8/9 weeker is about as gradual as it gets.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah, if its a sativa. What a dumb thing to say. Mass medical is a 24 year old poser who owns a million dollar fingerboard company. He wanted to get into weed breeding, so he never showed anyone how young he was and pretended to be an old school breeder. Spent money on big ads in high times. Hes admitted to stealing professor p work and using it as his own, then took down the post. He uses a voice modulator to do interviews to hide his age. Kids a crook, and a con man. Fuck him and his like.
    Heres the turd.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. #3357 Santiago_and_Dunbar, Feb 14, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    Bro that video
    279358A5-5756-4B67-9477-09D9EF04EEE6.jpeg
    Yeah I heard something about Buckeye Purple as well, Melvanetics I think, that it’s what MM’s High Times cup winner was, I could be mistaken. Dude that shit is crazy and people super hype his gear but I’ve looked into it and his shit is HERM GEAR. Looked at it closely lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. For every successful grow log you’ll find like three abandoned to herms lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Gummies were a success, but im not sure theyre strong. Wife and i took one an hour ago and its a more mild buzz in background. Ill eat two or three more tonight with dinner and report back. Id say its my tolerance, but my wife said same thing. Its not a big dose, so i shouldn't be too surprised.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Yeah, theres so many low lifes and scammers in the weed game. I hear people say things like this breeder beats his girlfriend, this one abuses his dogs. Its gross, and ive no idea if its all true, but i definitely try to steer clear from the douche canoes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1