Sirtoots cannaventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, May 30, 2018.

1. Ok, i put 10 oz in with water and 60 oz of oil. Thinking i was dumb because its too much weed, so i put another maybe 80 more oz in so i actually get enough return. Will let it go overnight and see how it turns out.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lmao, theres always that one guy at the party. Lol I was writing my post while you were writing yours. Ive already put a shit ton of abv in with oil and water in my crockpot. I make butter this way, but think theres better ways to make the oil. Dunno, got another 12 oz left to fuck around with, so i can try other things if this doesn't work. Ill def use a french press though.

• Like Like x 5
  3. First put in coffee grinder or something like it. I use a bullet. Blast it to dust. Then you use it basically like decarb weed. Make sure it's not fully spent avb. Shouldn't be hella dark. Should be like a light to decent brown.

I haven't used it in coconut oil. Umm i would say how you would normally measure your weed is use the same in avb. So if you do an ounce of weed for a batch of butter. I'd use the same. You can always add a touch more of you want if you question how spent the avb is.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yes i call it the 2fer

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Cool thank you. Im pretty sure i went full cowboy overboard, so well see what kinda hallucinations i can have lmao.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ive never used a crockpot except for making butter. Oil is made in the oven without water. Oh fuck wheres brass?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  7. Bubble is wickid easy, cost you like 50 bucks for all the gear. I got the bags for like 40 bucks, and use a paint mixer from lowes for your drill(assumingyou have one). With your back, it might be worth getting a brewers 6 gallon bucket with a spigot so you dont need to pickup and move the bucket, just open spigot and water pours through the bags. Might be an outside activity with a hose. Do it once and i think you'll find its pretty easy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Its cool, this is all an experiment and ive only used half. I thought his way was to make the hash caps though. I don't think i can do hash from avb. Thats why i overcompensated and went overboard.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  9. I first saw his method when i first joined, thought it was awesome. If i had access to dry ice, id probably do that instead of bubble. Truth is i give away most of my hash anyway, so i do whats easiest.

• Like Like x 3

10. Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

11. Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I wouldn't have done it but fuck yeah! For science.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hey it's for science!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Ok for those inquiring on my avb usage as it is different than caps.

I use it many ways. First I'll start with what i did not like at all. I don't know if it was because the avb is a mix of many strains or what. I made a tincture with about 10 grams. Omg it's the worst tasting stuff ever! Typical tincture high everything else the same but the taste was ungodly.

I do blast all my avb down to dust.

I also put a full teaspoon spread out on half a pizza. The other half left normal. Now I'm a low tolerance gal so adjust your dosage accordingly. It's frozen pizzas that need to be cooked for 10-12 min.

The next item is really easy. Get oily peanut butter oiler the better. Take 3 tablespoons of your pulverized avb mix it in as good as you can. Try and let it sit a few weeks. I dose half to full tablespoon this will take awhile anywhere from thirty min. To 2 hours... That two hour one i forgot i did any and holy shit that was a surprise. Remember I'm low dosage so adjust accordingly.

Out of these the peanut butter has the least in tasty disturbance. The pizza can taste a bit knarly if you forget to pulverize the avb.... This is where I wonder if the garlic weed would be good?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. I would be putting this in a lot of other stuff but as i have two here that can't partake it narrows down my opportunity.

If you want to make chili or something and want suggestion ask I'll give my 2 cents.

Oh yeah did it in eggs also. Since i used butter. I put half a teaspoon on top of the egg n flipped it. Was good.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I've arrived. :)

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered
    (AVB shouldn't need this)

5 Grams of Kief or Hash or Powdered buds
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Triple batches shown
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Ok dammit, im doing this finally. Didnt know i could use the avb. Lets see what my shit show crock pot gives me today, and next time, im gonna do the heat and freeze process. I wonder if the heat and freeze will help my crock pot catastrophe. Probablynot. The first time i did this the oil was disappointing. Ill report back when i get to the next batch.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Those firecracker type of edibles gross me out, like the brownies i used to make where i didnt know any better and just cooked the weed into brownies. Nothing like some weed between the teeth. I guess you ground it, so it wouldn't be as bad.
    The garlic weed would be good without the decarb, but might lose the taste once you do.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Just fiber to keep ya regular

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2