Sirtoots cannaventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, May 30, 2018.

1. Yep, then smoke something with a different profile and your blasted again lol. Do you process your trim?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Exactly man, this is another reason I’m happy to be getting that card. Oh man I process that shit like five times when all is said and done lol,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I need that chair!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. So where we stand on the domo lights? Was it just meh? I'm into the one of it really smells like juicy fruit and tastes like it.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
  6. I knew it! Alien!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. tenor%20(34).gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Domo is in there, not letting her go. I didn't add the reversal project i have planned. Im gonna take extra clones and reverse the domo and lemon at same time. Hopefully i can reverse them before the others are ready. Ill start flowering real early so timing is right.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Just gotta get better silver nitrate to make sts to reverse them both. Ill collect pollen if i dont have a plant ready and dust the next run. Hopefully i can time it to make s1 seeds of lemon and domo the same run, if i cant pull that off, itll be the next run. I hope to have it done in next two runs, so about 5 or 6 months give or take.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Ok, @Heavn , or anyone used to cooking with abv weed... ive got 22 oz of abv and figured use half to make two 30 oz jars of coconut oil. Is that way overkill? Should this work out, or should i put in less abv? Dont want to lose the oil cause the weed sucked it all up. Gonna try my hand at gummie bears after seeing @Temporarilycoldturkey and his gummy success. Figured id use half of it to make butter, and half for coconut oil, but want this shit pretty strong, so im not sure what im doing tbh. Im guessing 5.5 oz abv per 30 oz coconut oil is strong as shit. Help please.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. True at the medical covering your ass. When my house caught last February and the and dickheads arrive I had 19 in flower in my 8x4x6 tent and a 3 x 3 seedlings tent 4x4 vegg and a 4x2x5 clone tent Poppin off and they couldn't do shit

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I bet you were tight butthole as you drove into your driveway and saw that. Glad no one was hurt.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Shit man you can use your vaped weed to get high again? Maybe I’ll buy a vaporizer lol.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Never tried, so i figured id save and see if i liked it. I know others have and liked it, so... fuggit. Im hoping most of whats in there has degraded to cdn, so itll be super night night stuff.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Nice, I’m all about squeezing the weed until the last drop lol, I would most definitely try it. Even if it doesn’t get you super high the sleepy time benefits should be well worth the effort.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I admit i threw away shitloads of it for years before i thought about using it. Once i started making bubble hash, i figured why not do this for edibles, and keep my trim for the hash. If i like it itll be a groovy way to use what was going in the trash.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Yes sir . Thanks

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Hash is my next project, I wanna learn how to make a ball. Dude weed really is the gift that keeps on giving, even the roots can be beneficial to us, it’s pretty rad.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. AVB is already decarbed weed, you would just need to combine lecithin, coconut oil and hash preferably to flower. Do a heat phase and a 24hour freeze, thaw and slightly heat to fill the caps. 30oz of coconut oil is a fuckton of oil. You'd probably need a pound of flower. Separate from the flower with a french press. Lets get @BrassNwood in here to give you the figures. I think its 5g to 3.5 table spoons of oil and .5 tsp of lecithin , this is for hash. He got this by heart, i have it locked inside my broken computer. Definitely worth it. Its the highest I've ever been on cannabis. Ive been make them for years for pleasure and profit. I usually have been making space cakes until my family has an order then i make caps. Know this, you can turn them for any purpose by combining your favorite strains. I, i, i, highly recommend any form of edibles, except the legal ones. Im not positive but i think my 00 caps are around 100mg per cap. 2 sent my inlaw to the floor like a turtle and crying like a baby, he could even hold the that was dialed and placed in his hand. I told to take two of the cbd isolate caps i made for my cuz which is his girl. 20 minutes later he said thank you got up off the floor and went to the basement to blast the stereo. The 2 caps of the isolate had a 10 cents of a gram in each one, and it will reverse an overdose. I told him to only take one hash cap, fucking bonehead. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2