Sirtoots cannaventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, May 30, 2018.

1. Lol, that's usually my reaction when things don't go my way. My panties bunch up and I whine.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Girls are doing good. Getting some nice green growth on them. I'm pretty sure the blacklights is a Male. Boo. Waiting game for the others. Gonna trim them up and flip them in the next week or so.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A pic from this am, just letting them get some nice vigor and build up their roots before trimming them up, making clones, and starting some new seeds.
    20190709_101920.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #304 Sirtootsalot, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Grrr, No time to go to hardware store and build my light. No time to build my light. Whah.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ok, so there are two boys that snuck into the girls room. I will have to punish them. Off with their heads!
    20190711_161754.jpg
    The black lights, really wanted this to be a girl.
    20190711_161159.jpg 20190711_161432.jpg
    And one of the cactus crosses. You too will be missed young padawan 20190711_161500.jpg 20190711_161447.jpg
    Give a little more room to the gals, still got 4 more potential new flavas. Roll them dice.

Ok, so I admit I'm a little out of my element building this light. I got all the the wire and stuff, but need to figure out a better way to make the frame. I think it's it's gonna be a bit pricey, just hope it's worth it. If it works, it'll mean a huge savings in energy. The weight of everything when I got it meant plan modifications. Gonna make a thread about it when I get all the stuff I need to start.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ok, got my aluminum sheet ordered, and another run to lowes will complete the stuff i need to begin the build. I'm solid with putting this all together now. Gotta thank #Tbone Shuffle for walking me through this whole process of buying these lights. Thank you brother. Next up, I'll just need to drill a lot of holes, and cut out places for the lights to go. Thread to come.

Oh, and here's the girls today. Too early, but got a suspicion that the lemon cross is a male.
    20190713_125445.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sprayed the girls with some photosynthesis plus as a foliar. Fart juice. Stunk bad, but the bacteria is supposed to increase the plants photosynthesis. Cool microbes. Hadn't tried this before, but i wanted a good immunity boost to pump up the girls. Figured I'd try it. I'm going away in a week, so want them to be strong. I'm gonna do a large defol and turn the lighs right before I leave.
    20190716_211253.jpg
    On a side note, was listening to a podcast and the guy said in his nursery he noticed that when clones were cut with the moon cycle that there was a big difference in health between clones taken on different cycles of the moon. Some kind of gravitational thing probably. Thought that was a real cool concept, and one I might try out. It's funny, some clone attempts are seamless, and other times they take forever to throw roots. Even the ones that are super easy to clone. I know it's the health, vigor and immunity of the plant, as well as having been watered recently, but theres so many factors involved it's crazy. Nature.

Might have to wait till I get back to install the new light, depending on when they get my metal sheet to me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. And down goes the lemon cross... balls.
    20190717_185343.jpg 20190717_185646.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. #309 Sirtootsalot, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Yay, my aluminum sheet should get here tomorrow unless ups is bitches. Gonna get my light building juju on.

So, I'm starting to think I may be making a lot of males because they're not getting what they need in veg. I know how important health is at an earlier age, and Ive been told that hormonally plants can switch sex from early mistreatment. I might add some deep red to my veg in future to see if that changes early growth. I think it might make the girls healthier as they become teens.
    We're gonna clean and redo our guest bed/grow room space, and when that happens, I'm doing an entire rebuild on my veg cabinet, and build it into a large wardrobe, so it doesn't look so ghetto. That will make everything pretty, (with the added benefit of more space possibly) and be a good reason to make my veg cab work as good as my flower cab me thinks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Onlinemetals.com, Piece of shit crooks. Found out they never sent my order out. I looked online at reviews and it wasn't favorable, so I called and had them cancel the reorder. Grrr assholes.

• Like Like x 2
  11. #311 Sirtootsalot, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Forgot to take pics till part in, but did a defol, took cuttings and found out the cactus cross was a dude.
    Hash plant on left, cactus dude on rt.
    20190721_151410.jpg
    Cactus x balls
    20190721_151519.jpg
    20190721_151247.jpg
    20190721_151242.jpg
    Skunk wasn't getting water because the drip was pulled off by accident. Luckily its was momentary, and it's back to being good. Gonna effect the roots, and thus the yield, but nothing to be done about it.
    20190721_151250.jpg
    I'm giving them a new res, and some mycos,aminos, fulvic and humics, etc. to try to pump up the jams. Id like to veg for another week, but I'm afraid I'd over veg my closet, then lose yield that way.
    Made cuts I'm gonna clone up. Gotta put it all together and hope they're good while I leave for the week.
    20190721_160046.jpg
    Still waiting on the sex of the 88G13 Hashplant and the TKM10. Switching the lights tonight. Hate to push them like this, but it is what it is.

• Like Like x 2
  12. #312 Sirtootsalot, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    Happy to say everything did well enough while i was gone. Clones look good, although they ran out of water, but think they've almost all rooted.
    20190729_185013.jpg
    And the girls are getting their stretch on. unfortunately it's been hot so they're really stretching. Had to rearrange and duck tops under the net.
    20190729_181652.jpg
    Unfortunately the tkm10 is a dude. Dude! It was a triangle kush pheno with his lanky stretch, but he had to go and grow a set...
    20190729_181703.jpg
    Well bummer. Still waiting on the hashplant. Looks possible, but shes the last hold out. At this point I think I'm due. Please baby baby please.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sitting at work contemplating what seeds to drop tonight. This is the list I'm thinking.
    Ssh
    Midnight snow cross
    Mom c99
    Dark desire cross
    Black lights
    Northern lights1/nl5 cross
    Hope I get some keepers. The ssh is bagseed, so I'm pretty sure it's a fem. That'd be great because my wife and I really liked it.
    I'm due some female energy up in here. Too many dicks on the dancefloor.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm gonna order some c99 x with blueberry in my next order.

Ssh sounds like it's a front runner.

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oooh, that'll be nice mix I bet. Probably real tasty too. I've had them both separately and was a fan. Guess you never know what you're gonna get though, even with totally worked lines. The ssh is probably gonna be fem, so it got moved up the watch list because we need some variety. Getting a little bored of running the same same, and been getting a lot of dudes lately.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah I get bored with the same ol smoke. I hear you. Yeah I been noticing your sausage party going on. It happens. What lines does ssh come from you know?

I've never tried c99 so should be interesting.

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wassup S.t.a Curious Any update on the hood with the built-in 96s? I hope all is well good read you got here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks brother, I got a little sidetracked going out of town for a week but I'm on it now, all I need is to first find the aluminum sheet and then I'm off to the races. I expect to start sometime next week.

• Like Like x 2
  19. #319 Sirtootsalot, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    Isnt that the truth, I've been wanting new stuff for two cycles, but cant seem to get many females, so it's a bummer.
    Super silver haze is listed as a skunk northern lights cross that they bred to a haze. It's all sativa, so I'd say they used the nlskunk to shorten the flowering cycle and tighten up the buds of the haze.

Cindy 99 is from brothers Grimm. The breeder said it was a cross of jack Herrer he got from Holland in 90s, so it'll probably be lemony piney fruity and yield well. We used to get it a lot in the dispensary I worked at years ago. Sometimes it would be awesome, others meh. Blueberry is great smoke too, I gotta believe that'll be a tasty combo.

• Like Like x 2
  20. And they're off!
    20190730_162844.jpg

• Like Like x 2