Sirius- A documentary, the most revealing disclosure film of time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nosmoke, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Disinformation is when you show a bunch of credible stuff but then you add uncredible stuff (like ufos and aliens) to lower the credence of everything else you say including anti-government stuff.

2. Astronauts confirmed that they saw ufos...

3. All a UFO is, is an unidentified flying object.

It says nothing about the origin of said object. Nor does it mean aliens are involved.

All things in the sky, or space for that matter, are UFOs till they are not.

4. So it seems this film did not deliver whatsoever. That dude does seem like a phony!

5. #125 wowgabewow, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
  6. Just got to the part about creating enemies and how asteroids would be used as fear tools for space weapons...

This is some Blue Beam shit holy crap...mind explosions. Im really liking it :D

7. That mummy has humanoid genetics but has multiple mutations not seen in one specimen. I jusrvwatched that part and the guy clearly admits the study isn't complete.

He even urges more be Done to understand. To my knowledge we barely scraped the surface. For that specimen to have lived to be 8 yearsbold and so tiny. Makes me wonder if we are the point of evolutIon for sentient humanoids. Mad interesting don't let detractors sway from a view.

8. So yes I'm resurrecting this thread cause...this. :D :cheers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6I8DpR9EA&list=FLfVYBDtYFzsCp8xC4Vq9gHA&index=6

9. No, im to scared, i dont want to know, and you can't make me!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app