Sirius- A documentary, the most revealing disclosure film of time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nosmoke, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Whoa all these sightings are all apparently just from June 2012.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNj9mbQztHI&feature=related]Best Of UFO Sightings Of June 2012, AFO - YouTube[/ame]

2. This happened less than 20 miles from my house. The ex GF of the shooter that died, said that he "just fell off the face of the Earth". She has been arrested too, but the neighbors said that they haven't seen him for days either. Maybe they took him and brainwashed him , then let him out. And that's why he turned the gun on himself.

3. ....So I'm starting to think that this Steven Greer is telling the truth...
    But what would that mean for the future of the United States?

4. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azjP1Aw6NBw[/ame]

5. fear does not rule my life today

6. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

If the people move forward, the government will be forced to soon follow.[/quote]

There's gonna be no government left if the people "move forward." The implications for this are astounding, and that's why they're afraid of giving the truth out now. This would prove that they've caused so much shit over the years...

7. Damn I don't know what to think if Dr Greer, he's euther telling the truth or is mentally insane, I only watched part one of the video posted on the first page, I'll watch part 2 today

8. meh...nothing to see here...

9. Some Similar vids on youtube:

hidden human history of the world

Spirit science

Check em out

10. #31 wowgabewow, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    ....hmmm...after much contemplation today, remembering that people report that "e.t.'s" apparently communicate with our thoughts, I came to the conclusion that there could be a strong correlation between experiences relating to the pineal gland in our brain *ahem* and actual telepathic communication with extra terrestrial entities. I would like some input on this if anyone has any opinions. Thanks. Just my 2 cents.

If you don't know what I'm talking about I'm talking about research that I read about, conducted by Dr. Rick Strassman, MD.

11. No fucking joke, I've had out of body experiences during meditation where I float up into the sky and see bright lights up there. Lasted like 2 minutes though.

and yet I still can't astral travel.. :confused:

12. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

No fucking joke, I've had out of body experiences during meditation where I float up into the sky and see bright lights up there. Lasted like 2 minutes though.

and yet I still can't astral travel.. :confused:[/quote]

Yes I have as well, during lucid dreaming it can be so real I have actually awoken myself by accident. I believe the pineal gland may be the tool or the container of the "soul" holding the awake and aware entity in us, which enables one being to communicate with another telepathically, especially to higher evovled beings, such as extra terrestrial entities.

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1WhI25S7CY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

...anybody still a nonbeliever? :D

14. Did you miss the part of Dr. Strassman's research where he says his ideas about DMT are just theories with no evidence to back them whatsoever?

Because it seems like most of the "DMT and death/birth/NDEs/mystical experience" crowd conveniently glazes over this very important fact about his theory...which has caused him to sorta back away from it in recent years.

15. #36 wowgabewow, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

Did you miss the part of Dr. Strassman's research where he says his ideas about DMT are just theories with no evidence to back them whatsoever?

Because it seems like most of the "DMT and death/birth/NDEs/mystical experience" crowd conveniently glazes over this very important fact about his theory...which has caused him to sorta back away from it in recent years.[/quote]

Yes that's why I said there "could" be a correlation between the two. I do realize his theories have yet to be officially proven. In many many of the experiences though, people had reported foreign alien-like entities within their altered visions. I could be wrong, but if meditation is considered communication with E.T.'s, wouldn't that altered awareness be like a tool? Assuming also that E.T.'s are in fact real. Since of course there's been no formal declaration. Just some food for thought. :)

16. Absolutely!

I just hate seeing people fall into this modality of thinking where DMT is responsible for everything that happens to a human. It's pretty widespread in the overall counterculture community, and I think we shut ourselves off to a lot of really good competing ideas when we just tune into one of them at the exclusion of all others.

As someone who practices shamanism and has used the substance in question many times, I align myself with the idea that we reach these other realities through frequency changes in our vibrations, rather than a chemical mediator in our heads (since these realities, according to the historical/anthropological record, can be reached without chemicals).

We have observed spontaneous mystical experiences as they happen, and what they do to the brain, and through those methods we've found that dopamine plays a key role in the whole thing. I think if DMT was as important as many like to claim we would have already found proof of it.

17. #38 wowgabewow, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

Absolutely!

I just hate seeing people fall into this modality of thinking where DMT is responsible for everything that happens to a human. It's pretty widespread in the overall counterculture community, and I think we shut ourselves off to a lot of really good competing ideas when we just tune into one of them at the exclusion of all others.

As someone who practices shamanism and has used the substance in question many times, I align myself with the idea that we reach these other realities through frequency changes in our vibrations, rather than a chemical mediator in our heads (since these realities, according to the historical/anthropological record, can be reached without chemicals).

We have observed spontaneous mystical experiences as they happen, and what they do to the brain, and through those methods we've found that dopamine plays a key role in the whole thing. I think if DMT was as important as many like to claim we would have already found proof of it.[/quote]

Yes I agree. If anything, Rick Strassman's movies popularized the use of it. People are running around thinking it is the end all be all. At least the small section of people that I have discussed it with. I also formulated my opinion based on my experiences with said item. I applaud your shamanic ways.

But back on subject, I just wanna see a damn UFO already! ;)

18. #39 nosmoke, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    for those of you contributing productively, thank you. your interest shows that some of you actually do care and have an interest in matters such as these, unlike the naysayers that rule out everything I suggest just to look cool on the internet. so many of you people act like you know so much, so much that you're able to disprove any opinion I may offer. well where's your fucking proof showing that you're right? can you tell me for a fact that what I may be suggesting is all that crazy and that none of this may be true? break free from your mental bounds people. you are the ones that live day by day in a state of mind that most people in this country do, which really isn't all that bad, I'll admit it. but the point here is to think outside of the box and realize that there is a huge margin for improvement in this world. and I'll assume that most if not all of us are from a first world country, which is a factor that is probably working against me most here. Us 1st worlders tend to forget about everyone else that exists...like people that are poor, starving and dying from disease simply because they need money, a fake piece of paper that revolves around NOTHING to survive. there is no value behind it, we just succumb to its necessity because we are forced to. but for all the people that think i'm crazy and feel that none of this is believable, please, continue to do so because clearly you guys know so much. it sounds like you guys would chock up the human race to be a big coincidence, and that a species such as ours, advanced as we may be must succumb to the struggles we do. these struggles involve/revolve around mainly corporations controlling the way the world turns. I don't know about some of you, but I've opened my fucking eyes. I don't need a bunch of fucking apathetic young adults to tell me that what I'm proposing is fake, impossible and irrelevant. think how you will and you will stay-put spiritually, until you die. we're more than flesh and blood. we do have spirits. oh, so you don't believe in religion? neither do I. if you think the purpose of a human life is about being born, being educated, working the rest of your life and at some point reproducing....then I'm sorry, but you're selling yourself short. As smart as humans may be, we're also fucking stupid. now go on folks, take more shots at how "crazy" I must be. No one can change my mind. and once again, those being productive and discussing the matter seriously, thank you.

Oh and in terms of UFO's...I've had my own accounts. Do I have proof? of course not, but I know what I've seen.

19. [quote name='"nosmoke"']for those of you contributing productively, thank you. your interest shows that some of you actually do care and have an interest in matters such as these, unlike the naysayers that rule out everything I suggest just to look cool on the internet. so many of you people act like you know so much, so much that you're able to disprove any opinion I may offer. well where's your fucking proof showing that you're right? can you tell me for a fact that what I may be suggesting is all that crazy and that none of this may be true? break free from your mental bounds people. you are the ones that live day by day in a state of mind that most people in this country do, which really isn't all that bad, I'll admit it. but the point here is to think outside of the box and realize that there is a huge margin for improvement in this world. and I'll assume that most if not all of us are from a first world country, which is a factor that is probably working against me most here. Us 1st worlders tend to forget about everyone else that exists...like people that are poor, starving and dying from disease simply because they need money, a fake piece of paper that revolves around NOTHING to survive. there is no value behind it, we just succumb to its necessity because we are forced to. but for all the people that think i'm crazy and feel that none of this is believable, please, continue to do so because clearly you guys know so much. it sounds like you guys would chock up the human race to be a big coincidence, and that a species such as ours, advanced as we may be must succumb to the struggles we do. these struggles involve/revolve around mainly corporations controlling the way the world turns. I don't know about some of you, but I've opened my fucking eyes. I don't need a bunch of fucking apathetic young adults to tell me that what I'm proposing is fake, impossible and irrelevant. think how you will and you will stay-put spiritually, until you die. we're more than flesh and blood. we do have spirits. oh, so you don't believe in religion? neither do I. if you think the purpose of a human life is about being born, being educated, working the rest of your life and at some point reproducing....then I'm sorry, but you're selling yourself short. As smart as humans may be, we're also fucking stupid. now go on folks, take more shots at how "crazy" I must be. No one can change my mind. and once again, those being productive and discussing the matter seriously, thank you.[/quote]

+rep for this

--
    We may be a so called "advanced" species, but we know alot less than what you may think.