Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SirFatsNtoke/HeyItsEmily's Summer Fun~GIFs/Milk Vids/Pics~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SirFatsNtoke, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Hey blades, my sister (HeyItsEmily) and I thought we would make a thread for our summer pickups/fun.

Also, excuse some of the bad pictures, we are trying to learn how to use this camera but it's like a foreign language.

To start the summer off I picked up this double, 4 arm tree perced, MGW from Primal Expressions in PA.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I also put in an order with Trikky for a 18mm slide for the new MGW and also a 14mm for our 18” straight MGW.

18mm...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14mm...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We took a trip to our grandparent's camp near Oneida Lake in NY. Somehow we ran into someone my sister knew and picked up a quarter O of some mids. So we took our 21' cruiser out on the lake during the evening one night and luckily we were smart enough to bring her Canon PowerShot S5IS along. She twisted up her first blunt and here's the good times…

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only shitty thing about that night was that a rain storm came up on us really fast and it was already getting dark. We ended up getting soaked and had an interesting adventure trying to get back into the canals safely.

We also picked up this new tube for free from a friend, nothing special, cheap glass but it gives a pretty nice hit. It weighs prolly 10 pounds…I already knocked it over on our new apartment floor and broke the crappy down stem but I just snapped the glass that was left sticking out and it's fine now.

[​IMG]

Stay tuned for some milk vids, don't have the time to do them right now but they should be up within 24 hours.

2. nice grinder.

3. Cool stuff man! Try throwing a GonG converter on that new glass you picked up.

:smoking::smoking: