sippin on that sizzurp

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Was thinking about trying sizzurp aka lean aka purple drink. Does any1 know if I need a perscription to get the couch syrup, if not what is the name of the brand i should b buying, im talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

Any info on this would be cool

2. Yeah you need a prescription to get the real kind of cough syrup. I mean that prescription syrup that has codeine in it, then you mix it up wit some sprite and throw a jolly rancher in that bitch. Most people drink robotussin which IS NOT lean, it's robotussin, whcih has DXM as the active ingredient. That'll have you robowalking and shit, but it's still good

3. you gotta get that perscription codeine

4. thats what i thought, i have no real way of getting a prescription though, but i am going to Mexico in a month. does any1 know what my chances of going to a seedy drug store in mexico city and trying to get some without a prescription. And if i where to get a prescription what should I ask for?

5. prescription only, must be the kind with promethazine NO acetomenaphin (sp?)

6. po up or show up, nowhatimtalkin'bout

7. I go to college and just go into campus health and say I have a horrible cough and cant sleep at night. They give me the shit that same day..........

8. haha nice

so any thoughts anyone I think i might have luck in Mexico but im not sure what I should ask for (I speak no Spanish LOL). Also is robotussin even worth it?

9. Tussin is ZERO like drank.

10. have a tooth pulled @ the dentist, then ask for codeine

11. yea dxm n codeine are anything but similar

12. haha for real...it's COMPLETELY different...tussin is a dissociative and drank is an opiate.

13. Do as the other poster suggested and tell health services exactly what he said too, only suck on a red jolly rancher before and make sure your throat is red but your tongue is not!

-B

14. i know you can get codeine in mexico OTC, i dunno if you they sell promethazine/codeine syrup OTC though

and getting the surp prescribed is pretty hard, you usually have to have somethin like bronchitis to get it

15. will the mexico otc codeine do the trick?

16. Simple as this, its liquid codiene with promethazine. Generally prescribed to people with bad coughs. Runs between 10-20 for a 16oz. bottle. The high is similar to weed yet better and it will force you to relax. All you need is liquid codiene really. Prometh with it makes the true sizzurp but it doesn't always come with the codiene. Sometimes its like 15% liquid morphine and 85% liquid codiene.