Sippin on that 211, Gettin it done, Mutha Fucka...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, May 22, 2006.

1. Whatchu know bout that, I know all about that...

Haha, I dont know, Im drunk.

Jus took a pic of me and posted it. Let the haters hate.

Today was a good day.

My pops birthday tommrow. So today we went to the bar. Ate a bar burger and they chips which the shit. Its chips with cheese and bacon bits and some kinda spicy green onions on top of the chips. They delicious.

Went to the store. He bought a fifth and a 12 pack of brew for him. He grabbed me two 40's of steel reserve 211. I drank one and on my second and im deff feelin it. 211 gets me trashed. Drankin on some cheap whiskey too.

Got some greenery. Gon smoke and drink n get fucked up.

Pics coming as i take them. I got a digi right now.

2. hell yeah ***** post that shitt up

3. hell ya,

211 is 8% alcohol compared to like 4-5% in regular beers

but 211 is fucking nasty!!!

but 211 gets you drunk!!!

Remeber the good times...

4. Wish I knew a little more bout that haha, My dads was last friday... I gave him a call and he didnt pick up so I left him a message, never called me back

5. Got a ***** gone, Got a ***** gone, Got a ***** gone off that hennesy and hydro, Im droed out, Dead drunk, Lookin for some X pills, Flippin major deals...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. sounds like a good time man u blazin with ur pops?

7. I always thought you were black.

8. I always hate when i hear that. It jus makes me feel people are truely ignorant. No offense.

Its jus, What usually follows this is somebody is a wigger or trying to 'act black.' Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Its all about the culture, Look where i live and born n raised, I was raised in that culture. I was raised around that.

But anyways.

On the fer real.

More pics coming within 10 minutes.

Im fucking tore up.

9. You look pretty smashed KSR hahaha, what ethnic background are you?

10. Im a combination of alot of things. I dont remeber everything. Im alot of shit. But i know im like 25-30% spanish because of my ma's. I got straight mexicans in my family, Alot of mixed mexicans.

11. you look hopelessly trashed. sweet man.

12. phat shit man...that 211 always gets me fucked up...gets a little nasty when it warms up though

13. 1st pic : Gettin high, Getttin drunk.
    2nd pic: Smokin.
    3rd pic: Smokin upclose.
    4th pic: Killhit.
    5th pic: Blowed as fuck.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Im postin this shit so people see who is writing what i write. Fuck that shit. I aient black. But im still the same person and the ghetto gutta mother fucker you've all known for a year now. I want yall to know me more then jus what i got to say, What i look like and how i am.

14. You look like a dude that likes to be fucked up 24/7 haha. but whats your background, Irish or what?

15. nice man nice. We used to take shots of cheap vodka while pounding steel reserves and smoking buds and cigs. Wait a second, we still do that LOL, I am blazed. Good times.

16. I dont know bro, Id have to ask my folks and see what they say, Cuz i really dont know. Im like 7-8 things.

17. let's look at the culture that you grew up in. the majority of it is black. so it's not really ignorance that would cause one to make that assumption. it would be taking the odds. just like if someone named john smith started spweing off investment advice. one would proably think the guy is white.

not really trying to argue, just defending the guy that thought you were black. to be honest, i thought the same thing. i don't think he was trying to judge.

18. Well what you said makes sense.

I jus feel offended when somebody says it to me, I really do. Its jus like when i hear it im so used to people from the burbs n shit tellin me im trying to be soemthing im not. Then its like well then what am i, This is what i am. But years ago when i was young id be real confused and try to figure out who i was n jus be confused. But after years went on i realize this is me.

19. Well what you said makes sense.

I jus feel offended when somebody says it to me, I really do. Its jus like when i hear it im so used to people from the burbs n shit tellin me im trying to be soemthing im not. Then its like well then what am i, This is what i am. But years ago when i was young id be real confused and try to figure out who i was n jus be confused. But after years went on i realize this is me.

20. I didn't mean anything by saying what I said. Skin color has nothing to do on how I judge prople, I judge people by there actions and by what you post I believe your actions are good and hilarious.