Sipder mites, thrips, or what?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LiveSimp1yLove, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Some of my plants have a few leaves with white spots/small lines all over and on the bottom there are white eggs and a white bug or two moving around, really small but you can still see it. Is it a spider mite? I've been spraying all my plants with rubbing alch and water, coming up on week 2 flower. Will neem oil work? What steps should I take?

Help much appreciated thanks.

:smoking:

2. got any pics m8 spidermites r lil buggers 2 shift. plant v+ works but u cant use it in flower neem dont kill im but leaves a coating on leaves so they dont feed nd starve spary everywhere on plants with neem remove plants from groom nd wash room with bleach nd water repeat 2-3 days l8r nd hope for the best . that s wot i did nd made it 2 harvest best ov luck

3. Hoping its not mites, i had them once, but i could see spider webs on the tops of the buds. They ate me alive, i talked to the owner of the hydro shop i go to. He told me about a bug bomb he sells that works. You have to use it 2 or 3 times, at that point my shit was to far gone and didn't bother with trying it.