sinsemilla

Discussion in 'General' started by NotAUser, Jan 15, 2006.

1. I have never heard this word before. Can someone explain to me what it is and what is so great about it?

2. no stems no seeds that you dont see, acapulco gold is some pfffffffffffffft bad ass weed.

any weed without seeds or a whole lot of stems my friend.

3. How much more is it? and is it worth the money?

4. Sensimilla is just bud without any seeds. That's it. It's generally better than bud with seed because the female plant that the bud was taken from has not spent any energy creating seeds, and thus that energy has been used to create more flower (aka bud).

5. Sinsemilla (Spanish, "sin"=without,"semilla"=seed) , Kind Bud (KB), Chronic, Dank, they all mean the same thing.

It's weed that came from female plants that never got pollinated by male plants. Like Joint said, the female plant kept spending all its energy making large flowers (buds), hoping to get pollinated, rather than getting pollinated and forming seeds.

It's a lot more expensive. I could easily get an ounce of pretendo (mids, whatever it's called in your area...mid-grade weed) for $40-50. Brick-packed brown crap would be even cheaper than that. An ounce of chronic would run me $275-350. It's worth it.

For one, when you buy an ounce of weed with seeds, A LOT of the weight is the seeds. Another factor is that chronic tastes better, and gets you higher. It's a better high, to top it all off.

6. generally sinsemilla has been valued more than seeded weed due to the fact that sinsemilla weed is considered stronger by comparison with the same strain seeded. In fact, in the popular book, "Hashish," there is a chart that shows the comparison of THC levels between two plants of the same strain (one seeded, one sinsemilla).

Surprisingly, the THC levels of the sinsemilla plant were 3 times the amount of the seeded counterpart. Also, the yield was also higher. Thusly, sinsemilla is THE way to grow the female mj plant.

Also, it is interesting to note that THC levels in the pollen of the male mj plant were proven to be high enough to create a psychoactive reaction when ingested . . .

7. Thanks for the help guys.