Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sinsemilla querstion!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by c20h25n3oIsGood, Sep 25, 2007.

1. okay so,
    is it possible to get a female seed out of a bag of middies, and then grow that and if it is female then will it be good stuff?

/
    is this what sinsemilla is?

2. sinsemilla is the top buds of a plant which are seedless and unfirtilised so no

3. i dont understand what you are trying to say, if you get a female plant from the bag, then just keep it out of male pollen and it will be called sinsemilla

4. errrrrrrrr
    yeah i dont really know what im talking about
    sinsemilla is just a female plant, correct?

and i can get a female plant from a seed out of a random ass bag of mids, correct?

(alright hopefully people will understand that)

if not then fuck it...

5. sinsemilla is the buds
    if you get a seed in bud, chances are that it will be a female or a hermi.

6. sinsemilla is just unpollinated bud so you can get a female plant from mids and the way it becomes sinsemilla is by just not being pollinated by a male.

7. thank you..all i was trying to say.

8. alright cool thats what i thought...
    i think?

9. From what I understand "sinsemilla" is Spanish for "without seeds."

I saw this doc and there was a grower who started Mellow Yellow, a coffee shop in Amsterdam. He said that he first learned of this technique from growers in CA and applied it to his own crop.

I also read that when flowering, if the female MJ plant does not get pollinated, it will actually increase flower production creating bigger buds and therefore creating a better chance of getting pollinated my a male. It also increases THC gland production since MJ plants are pollinated by the wind primarily and not necessarily insects. Hence our lovely ladies covered in a coating of pollen collecting fly paper.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Must appreciated.

10. Cali coast. A female plant wont get larger or bigger buds or anything if its gets pollinated.

When you plant a seed you hope for a female. Or on the other hand you can buy femalized seeds. So if you hopefully grow a female you keep it away from pollen (males). Then when you harvest you wil have sinsimila (SEEDLESS WEED). Another thing i dont know if i misunderstood you CaliCoast but whena female gets pollinated the buds decrease in thc becuase the seeds take energy from the plant to make.

11. hes saying if the buds don't get pollinated they become bigger

12. i always thought sensimilla was spanish for no seeds..right?

13. sensimilla is spanish for "without seeds".

So to grow sensimilla, you would just need female plants, whether they are from clone, or you destroy all the male plants in your garden, and your crop will come out without any seeds, and you can call it sensimilla if you want to.. No one will know wtf that means though unless they speak spanish lol.

14. lol i smoke pot and dont speak spanish
    now i know what it means!!
    i think ill go with the term "Headies"
    something like that...
    real origional huh?

15. yea kinda but i think it's just one word so it's probably latin, not sure though, plus i think it's spelled sensimilla(something like that)

and if it's a female it can be as dank as you make it (grow it well, show it some love, and all that good stuff), try growing it, go to the growing section of grasscity, and research, maybe start a grow journal, and you could produce some dank ass homegrown bud.

16. I think you misread my post. Thanks Bajiggy for the correction.