sinsemilla? extra strong weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by simster, Apr 15, 2009.

1. THC Information - Effects of THC - Use of THC

this is yet another website bashing on weed and all its "harmful" effects.

it only takes them 5 sentences to offer the public false information, as if it was fact.

Ive never heard or seen this in my 5 or 6 years of weed smoking. Its bullshit, im sure a few people have done this no doubt, but to say that blunts are "often" also pack with CRACK?

Wrong. Sinsemilla is just weed that has been grown to produce no seeds in the bud. While usually weed grown with this much care is usually stronger than bud with seeds in it, it is still a false statement. You can have sinsemilla weed that is no stronger than schwag.

All bud that will actually get you high is from female plants.....

Probably true for drug users as a whole compared to non-drug users. But were talking about marijuana here. I wanna see some numbers that compare people who only use marijuana and nothing else to those who dont use anything. I bet the numbers are no different. They just use the bad effects of the dangerous drugs out there to bash on the one that isnt dangerous.

Absolutley not true.

there are so many more things....i just dont feel like naming them all.

If the war on drugs was an honest one, marijuana wouldve been legal a long time ago.

2. Well what can I say? Ignorance is a profitable market. You wouldn't want your son smoking crack-laced blunts filled with highly potent sinsemilla if you were a close-minded, reefer-madness parent, would you?

3. #3 Mr B., Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    LOL. They are trying to hock home drug test kits. What parent would ever make their kids do that? The effects of a parent that doesn't trust you (or at least pretend to) have to be far worse than those of drugs, especially weed.

If someone is high on marijuana, he or she might:

* Seems dizzy and have trouble walking
    * Seems silly and giggly for no reason
    * Have very red, bloodshot eyes
    * Have a hard time remembering things that just happened
    * When the early effects fade, over a few hours, the user can become very sleepy

He or she might seems dizzy? he or she might seems silly and giggly? Whoever wrote this must have been stoned, shit they can't even write properly. Maybe they should add that to the list.

4. its a website trying to sell a product. of course they are gonna use any sort of bullshit to justify why you need to buy this shit.

5. And they say "ignorance is bliss"...

I always knew that was bullshit :D