Sinking into..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mos_def, Dec 30, 2010.

1. ..depression. Have you ever felt this feeling?
    I got back to college two weeks from now, and alot of lame stuff has happened over the break and I'm starting to feel like the new year will be a disappointment..alot is on my shoulders this next semester and I'm trying to improve myself and all these high expectations are kind of intimidating.

I'm just kind of ranting, but yeah, ever felt that feeling?

2. I generally like life but will sometimes just randomly get depressed feelings. Luckily not too often. I think you just gotta get your mind off the depression asap

3. im getting very depressed aswell.. i just posted a post about it. iv been depressed before but never this bad.

4. I've for sure felt that feeling but I've also felt the feeling of coming out of depression. It took some time but through a change in my lifestyle I was able to deal with my issues and deal with my problems. Now I feel like everyday I can conquor the world and DO something.

I'll try to send you some good vibess

5. Be happy and think positive.

6. We all get that feeling for real, just gotta go through it.

7. Happens to me occasionally, happening right now as a matter of fact

8. Don't focus on the stress, it will psyche you out friend. Put your head down, take it easy on the ganj and get it done. It is what you have to do.

9. I kinda feel that way right now too, I just dont have motivation to do anything and am always sorta bummed. I think it is just seasonal depression since before Christmas was when it was at its worst.

I think its starting to get better now though, keep your head up dude

10. maybe also because it is winter... summer is so much better for your mood:D for mine atleast...

11. Eh. When I spin down it usually starts with isolating myself from friends and family. Then my thoughts start to get out of control.

Talk to someone?