Sinking into oneness; Etheric Energy

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Vodoun, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Hello everyone. I started smoking pot a year ago and have been using it for getting in touch with my consciousness. Finally I've come to the point where when I feel like I'm alone (easy to do with my room mate, not so easy with other people) I can shut my eyes and I only hear silence and one voice, my own. I refer to myself as a path, and everyone as myself. When I do this, my eyes begin to shake as if in REM sleep, nothing controversial or bad ever arises in my state of oneness, I only admit when I am unsure of something. When I'm high and I do this, it is extremely easy to picture the imagery flowing through my head, and when an idea pops into my head, I don't try to explain it to myself because I realize that in that single instant, I already understood everything it had to say. As if it were a universal truth that I don't need to justify to anybody, even myself.

Well, just the other day, I was browsing the grass-city forums and came across a term called Etheric Energy. I googled it and it seems as if it is the exact same thing that I've stumbled across. It's fucking interesting shit and it brings joy to my heart thinking about it.

2. If your up to it, try some entheogens. They will even further the journey you are on.

3. It is amazing isn't it?

Lately I've been recalling how I always used to always dream when I was a kid.

I really liked being by myself, and playing with lego. I used to think how I'd fly my invisible ships over washington and blow it all away.

And then I was happy.

I told my parents I wanted to be a scientist. But when I did some research on what they do to smart people, I was kinda bumed out, so I realized that I had to devise some sort of scheme to get the education that I wanted, without loosing whatever I had to the machine.

Basically the idea is to try and sit on the wall, kinda like humpty dumpty, but you have to make sure you don't fall off. Or people will play some bull shit about what you were trying to acomplish.

4. That makes so much sense when your high reading this. I've tried meditating high but never could, I'm gonna try this right now and let you know how it went if I remember.:smoking:

5. yesterday i tripped shrooms for the first time. i began to understand energy and vibrations. how our energy can influence others and how it influences us, whether it is positive energy or negative. my level of spiritual awareness dramatically increased and so did my awareness of my surroundings. it was almost precognitive. then i met the most beautiful girl in my life

6. How do you achieve this?

7. that goes away after you smoke for awhile, i remember everything seeming so clear and having revelations when i first started smoking, but after awhile you just get used to it and it doesnt do it as much, thats when you need hallucinogens to accomplish the "oneness" you speak of

8. #8 Vodoun, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008

I attribute it to a lot more things in life, but if you google etheric energy there are certain things you can do to stimulate your frontal lobes, which are apparently responsible for using your etheric energy.

They suggest learning to write with your off-hand, but really anything that you can possibly learn where you have no fucking clue what you're doing helps. For example, a baby who is learning how to see, hear, smell, taste or touch will stimulate their frontal lobes.

You'll hear about musicians who can develop "perfect pitch", where basically they can mark on a scale what a certain pitch is with accuracy. You can basically do the same thing with learning to see colors and taste foods except without a strict definition behind it.

If I were you though, I'd try getting into as many kinds of arts as possible. Written music and music theory have a place, but for me it wasn't in learning. I think of the two more as a language to communicate music than I do a tool to learn them. Your brain will naturally pick up on everything you need to know if you let it.

9. Thanks man, I'm looking up some exercises as we speak. Not many good results so far though.

10. Man, even a week off from weed does a man or woman good. :)

11. I myself am very interested in the use of psychedelics correlating with spirituality and consciousness. Do you mind telling me what your dosage was?

If you haven't already, I would suggest 'DMT: The spirit molecule" by Rick Strassman, M.D.

I've used, and grown, magic mushrooms, but have never been able to get myself over the threshold of about 2grams as a dose. In this state I've disassociated with my body, but I've never gotten to a point of vibrations and light.

I would say you're lucky for such an experience. If you don't feel like sharing publicly, I'd love to hear about your experience over a PM.