Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single Serving Edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mashaustin, May 28, 2016.

1. So I have been making brownies but have been broke from just switching jobs and waiting for a pay day, a buddy of mine threw me a small chunk of bubble hash, normally .1 of a gram is a dose for use this is around .3-.4 I was thinking instead of smoking id make it into a edible. I was thinking along the lines of a cookie in a mug very little Ingredients and takes a small amount of time in the microwave. Is there another recipe I can use that is super simple? I was thinking something that would hold longer then a day or 2 so I can have 2 edibles from the batch in case I don't eat them all tonight

2. I've never tried this recipe. Please remember to decarb- but then you're not new and knew this.
    Have fun.

Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Makes two large chocolate chip cookies

2 tablespoons of canabutter
    2 firmly packed tablespoons of dark brown sugar
    1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
    Pinch of kosher salt
    1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
    1 egg yolk - discard or set aside egg white for a different use
    1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
    1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
    3 heaping tablespoons of semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter just until it starts to melt and is softened. Blend softened butter, sugars, salt, and vanilla together by hand. Add egg yolk and stir again. Add baking soda and flour and stir until combined. Then stir in chocolate chips.

Form cookie dough into two balls and place on baking sheet. The cookies will spread during baking, so make sure they are several inches apart. Bake for about 8 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.

Remove baking sheet from oven and give the baking sheet a firm, but careful bang on the counter top. This will deflate the cookie and give it a perfect wrinkly appearance.

• Like Like x 1