Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single Serving Brownie Mmmm. . . .

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shouse1018, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Just a quick question. I'm gonna make a single serving brownie tomorrow.

Correct me if I am wrong, but all you have to do is grind up about 1 gram into

a cupcake pan, and then bake right?? I was also thinking about filling the cupcake

1/4 then add herb and teaspoon of peanut butter then more mix. Or would just

the normal brownie do? Thanks Blades for all your help! Happy 420 Eve!!

BTW- I did use the search button but got mixed answers. thx again!!! :smoke:

2. C'mon Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

surely someone has tried this before eh?

Free Bong hit for the first to answer!!

3. No, you must extract the THC into fat. I am 90% sure...

4. Look up brownie recipies here, you have to make canabutter then use that in your recipie.

5. What about filling the cupcake up just a 1/4 way full add herb, 1/2 teaspoon of olive

oil, 1 teaspoon of peanutbutter then fill the cupcake up rest of the way with batter?

it would be similar to a firecracker wouldn't tit?

6. ahhhh well.

I'm gonna try Bobbert's way. Thanks for all the help blades. Happy 420!

7. Why would you put olive oil in a brownie? if anything take a pot and fill it with water, put a glass bowl over the boiling water with some whole or 2% milk and choclate chips in it, heat till it melts then add a bunch of ground up herb, constantly stir for 10 minutes then put the weed/chocolate mixture into mold and chill, Voila weed chocolates.

8. if you just put the herb itself into the brownie...you are going to be disappointed

make cannibutter

9. just go to indytoker's sticky note on seasoned tokers forum, that has like 10 recipies...and to make a single serve brownie, id look into making firecrackers. brownie---peanut butter---brownie, add finely ground up weed, nuke and freeze for like a day, then eat. there shud be a thread on these somewhere around here.

10. my experience with baking goods has always been successful. If you want a REALLY easy way to make goods, buy one of those already prepared logs of batter, I usually go with Pilsbury Cookies. Take the portion of cookie dough you would like to use, grind up your bud and then evenly distribute it amongst the dough. Put it in the oven, watch occasionally and you will be pleased.