Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single serving AVB. Butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Simpleandfree, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Recipe single serving
    - 2 grams of slightly browned AVB.
    - 1 gram of partially smoked bud.

Boil 1 cup of water.
    Once water is boiling add a little less then half a stick of butter to the boiling water. You can pre melt the butter but just make sure the butter melts and mix the combination. Set the oven top stove to ape simmer like low/ 1 /2.

Grind your herb to a fine fine powder. Mix the herb in to the butter water so it's evenly mixed. MAKE SURE IT'S NOT BOILING. Mix periodically . Let simmer for 10 hours.

After the 10 hours.

Get a container that is big enough to catch your cannabutter. Get cheese cloth or 2 coffee filters and dump your mixture in the filter over your container. Squeez every last drop out of your cannabis infused butter until its dry. If the coffe filter rips just put the ripped filter into a new coffee filter. After its squeezed almost dry throw your bowl of. Butter in the fridge let sit covered with seranwrap for 3+ hours of until the solid butter has formed above the dark water mixture. Peel the butter off the top and freeze for storage. Consume with what ever. You want.

I ate it all at 10:30 am and it peaked 3pm until the next morning. Straight up trippin. Giggles head rub and heavy heavy body high.

2. There are more efficient ways out there to make butter nowadays. Almost nobody uses added water anymore because this dilutes your solvent (the oil) and releases more chlorophyll and other unwanted chemicals.

When you don't use the water, you can make your butter in about 1h30 using an oven. Look up badkittysmiles recipes in the stickie on top of the forum, her methods can be used for vaped bud too. You also didn't mention decarbing the partially smoked bud (who uses bud that has been smoked anyway :p)

I appreciate the effort, but there are better methods now. I'm sure this works too, people used this method for a long time.

3. you lost me at 10 hours.

4. Yea im not leaving the stove on for 10 hours