Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single-Serving AVB BROWNIE

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Knguyen, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Hello blades! I just made a single serving brownie in a coffee mug using about an eighth of AVB.

The recipe I used was from: http://www.lovefromtheoven.com/2012/07/14/brownie-a-la-anytime-single-serving-brownies-made-in-the-microwave/

Just threw in the eighth of AVB and cooked in the microwave for 70 seconds. Will post results in an hour...if I remember!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 HighRevelations, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Next time try using valrhona cocoa powder, best cocoa powder I've been able to get my hands on....

[​IMG]

3. So after an hour and a half...

HOLY BALLLLLLLLLZZZZ! I'm tripping nuts. I'm at least an 11 on a scale of 1-10. And I usually have a high tolerance.

Will try and report again in an hour but damn.

4. You ate 3.5g of ABV?
    No wonder your tripping balls...

5. 3.5=1tbsp

Its not really that much.

6. I saw someone using regular ground up bud on youtube with a single serving brownie baked in a microwave.

But does the microwave help bond the THC to the fats at all?  Or should it be done with bud decarb'd already before hand?

Does it also damage and break down the THC at all?

7. Op how did you add the abv? Just threw it in whole? Or had you already decarbed it in the oil?