Single seedling showing sex already?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Phrobik, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Hey guys.

Long time viewer first time poster.

I'm a beginner at this so bare with me.
    I came across a bagseed and wet towered them and when sprouted planted.

It is about two and a half weeks old but it had a hard start so I'm giving it a chance.

It appears to possibly showing sex or pre sex. Would anyone be able to say if these are or not?

I know the bits on the stem are normal and not thr plants showing sex.

The lower leaves have nearly dropped off as something was wrong with them but all good now.

It is slow growth but I believe that is something to do with the roots, long story I will share if anyone is interested in this thread. Apart from slow growth how do you think it looks?

They are on 20/4 lights.

LED. 175 Wat ufo style. One 15w blue and red spectrum flexible light and a 35w led light. I know this is a hash up. I will be buying another couple of bigger wattage led lights soon.

Sorry about the picture quality just wanted to see if this plant is worth carrying on with as I have some Afghan kush few seeds waiting in th draw.

Any input would be great.

Many thanks

Attached Files:

2. I understand the pictures are poor. I will be doing better in my journals.

3. Looking good. Never post picture with your LED light on when trying to get some input. We can't tell anything about the plant without seeing it's natural colors.

What you are seeing is new branches forming between the nodes, way to immature to show signs of sex. You can start some LST in a week or so, it will allow those new branches forming to get better light so they catch up to the top.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the input diesel.

I will make sure to get better pictures when it comes to that time.

I will do a bit more lst research. I know a bit but need to work out what is the best for this little one.

Thanks again..

5. Those are just new growth nodes. Preflowers can show in veg as early as day 45. Unless it has white hairs or clusters of balls, it's not a preflower. This is a female [​IMG]

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

6. Excellent Charlie thank you very much.

I will be starting a grow log on my Afghan kush and this random one soon.

:)

• Like Like x 1