single seed center

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by drew425, Dec 28, 2012.

1. #1 drew425, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    Just had my first experience with the single seed center. Ordered 4 GDP regulars, 1 auto ultra lemon haze, 1 blueberry cheese, 1 big bud, and 1 trainwreck. All were fems except the GDP. I got them super fast, the price was decent, and they were all individually packaged and labeled. I got 2 freebies which were also individually labeled and were both fems. (auto northern lights x big bud and the other was afghan xd with something else I can't remember) I will be going back

2. Yup I always get my seeds fast n hella freebies love single seed center

3. Only place to buy seeds!

4. love 'em, it's my place, too.

5. Their great but Pick 'n' mix seeds are exactly the same company right ? same website same in stock out of stock and pick n mix are registered at the same address but the pick n mix website IMO is much nicer to use ?

6. Yes same place.

7. But pick n mix doesn't give you 2 freebies with each order do they?

8. yeah I'm pretty sure they still do

been awhile since I ordered from either webpage.

EDIT: which of course made me go look at each page...

I honestly cannot tell if they're the same place anymore. I may be totally wrong. I don't remember the "co.uk" part of PnM being in the addy either......

9. Yeah I looked at both pages this morning and I don't think they're the same. I didn't see anything on PnM on freebies. SSC always tells ya what the 2 freebies are on the home page.

10. ...well, that's reason enough for me to not even toil with PnM. the free seeds they send are always bomb. In fact, I got 4 free ones last time, and they were technically worth more than the seeds I selected and bought per unit. :hello::hello::hello: