Single Seed Center Shipping

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by nissanskyline, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Ive ordered a handful of times with them and never had an issue and every time in the past my packages have gone through NY and gotten to me just fine.

This most recent order im just a little curious as everything has always come from the UK. I just got the tracking info and the tracking says huntington beach califonia (waiting for the package). this seems odd to me as im located in a east coast state lol.

is it possible that what i ordered was actually out of stock and they had to source it somewhere else? i looked back on the website and it says its all completely out of stock now.

What do you guys think?

Oh, I also did pay for the extra stealth shipping too.

2. extra stealth is sneaking in the back door (LA)

lucky you didn't go red neck

it'll come in damp

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. thats what seems strange to me is that i always get stealth and it comes through ny every time. the seeds i ordered were landrace so thats why im wondering if they could have been shipped from someone else besides them if they were out of stock.

4. My order came in today and everything looks GREAT, these are the most mature seeds i think ive gotten from TSSC including the 4 freebies (they are usually on the paler side in my experience).

I got a pack of Ace Seeds Pakistan Chitral Kush and 4 GSC freebies. Im hoping to do some breeding with the PCK!

5. switching up how the ship sounds like a smart thing to do ... eliminates patterns that gets them caught

• Like Like x 1
  6. where are you guys getting your seeds from?! WTF?!

7. #7 Gypsy Genetics, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    I just got a package from single seed last week, got me tga: 9lbs hammer.. took three days, and it came from California this time.. no signature either...
    PS do you the discount code? (I posted in my fourm if you need it)
    I got 1/2 germ rate.. and they forgot my freebies

8. I got an order from then beginning of the year that got picked up by customs... It was the first order I ever had snag, outta prob a few hundred orders .. they prob switch their game up because of too much loss

9. i didnt use a discount code unfortunately lol. i usually dont order from them anymore unless im looking to try genetics im not sure about, ill get a couple seeds of a handful of strains to test them before i spend money on a full pack at a us based bank, or ill order from them if the us bank doesnt have that breeder stocked.

i have some pakistan chitral kush and the 4 gsc freebies they sent and im thinking about trying my hand at breeding the PCK with either the GSC but ideally im hoping that one of my 2 black mamba cuttings will herm with age (or at least produce a viable seed) and shoot a banana that i can collect and save the pollen from and apply to the PCK when they are mature. the cuttings are approaching 12 or 13 weeks of flower and im gonna let them keep going for another 2 months since they dont really take up any space at all.

10. Nice freebie man.. I've ran the PCK before!! Yeah I try not to order thru them as well, only when neccneces...