single purple haze plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ChaozCannabis, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any experience growing purple haze indoors?

I'm currently on my 1st grow and chose purp for obvious reasons lol
    It being very resilient to disease and easy for beginners was definitely a plus.

I'm using a 300w Galaxyhydro in a 2x2x4 tent but just bought a 3x2x5 tent for flower for height reasons. Also using FF ocean forest and distilled water. Long story short has anyone had any experience with it and could give an idea to what average yeild would be?

2. Never grown it! But it would be hard to give u a yield estimate without seeing photos of ur set up light on so can see it. I do use ffof! Won't need to feed for 2 to 3 weeks! Maybe a little organic stuff aka roots. I believe in Mycos for ur roots. Post some photos or start a journal!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. There are so many variables that effect what you can actually produce that even someone giving you a guesstimate using what you shared thus far would be way off. For example, how long you will veg your plant..., what pot size will you grow your plant in, what kind of light will you be using to grow your plant, what kind of medium will you be growing plant in..., what type of nutrients will you be using to grow your plant... what will be the constant temp and humidity you will grow your plant in... etc, etc, etc... see, there are just to many variables that effect what you can actually produce for one to even attempt to guess that kind of thing. But I can tell you this, that light you mentioned will never allow your plant to grow to it full potential.

• Like Like x 1
  4. U can look up strain, it will tell u what size strain grows and how much yields are! Just remember those are for people that have perfect grow rooms and have been growing that strain. Just saying that those are your max potentials but like you've heard there's all kinds of things that can happen in a grow. Those estimates are going on perfect condition! Also the grow times can vary a lot opinion on how much light you get and what kind of setbacks you have growing growing

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

5. Hey man, thanks for your reply! I'm currently on day 39 since I put it in the soil. My temps usually run between 73 and 77 and humidity between 39 and 55. I've got a cool mist humidifier and 2 clip fans to keep temps down and I water every 3-4 days with distilled water. I included a picture to give a better idea what I'm running with lol I also topped it once in the earlier stages and have trimmed the lower 3rd of the plant twice to help the tops grow better. It's my first grow so Id like to make sure I get some expert opinion on how it's looking so far and weather I should use nutrients or keep growing with just water and attention lol

Attached Files:

6. Not to sure about distilled water. I just take and fill up 1 gallon jugs outside and let them bake in the sun for a day or 2. This gets rid of the fluoride and other additives in the water. Looks healthy from what I can tell with the light on. I have never used a tent seems so confining. One reason why I live Cali

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk