Single plant garage grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stonymtn, Oct 20, 2013.

1. #1 stonymtn, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
    Hey everyone, just got back into growing. Im very busy these days so am only doing single plants now. Hete I got a purple kush under a 400w, will be hooking up the 600w soon. This is a clone. Also, since I only smoke concentrates now, the harvest will be turned into concentrates.

Attached Files:

2. Updated pic. Couple weeks into flowerSent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Attached Files:

3. Hey man. I would suggest you lower your wattage not add to it. I can see your leaves are curling down either from low water or too much heat from your light. If you are doing just a single plant grow then a 200 watt would even be way more than you need. And will also help keep cool so your plant isn't being stressed. She looks good.

4. Something seems all fucked up..... Only smokes concentrates and growing one tiny plant. ....

It don't make much sense. Step up your game OP.

5. #5 stonymtn, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19288480" timestamp="1388983186"]Something seems all fucked up..... Only smokes concentrates and growing one tiny plant. ....It don't make much sense. Step up your game OP.[/quote]yes I only smoke concentrates. Buds are for chumps. I know a few growers and get my trim etc from them and doing 1 small plant for fun. You mad?? What's soo fucked up about it?Oh yeah, if u want to see some of my awesome plants I used to grow, check out marijuanapassion forum and look for my username. Put your stuff to shame.Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Dude you are growing under a light using half the power of my coffee maker. Its so cute.

7. #7 stonymtn, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    It's a 400 watt hpsSent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

8. [quote name="DnKBuds" post="19288456" timestamp="1388982816"]Hey man. I would suggest you lower your wattage not add to it. I can see your leaves are curling down either from low water or too much heat from your light. If you are doing just a single plant grow then a 200 watt would even be way more than you need. And will also help keep cool so your plant isn't being stressed. She looks good.[/quote]It's not from heat or underwatering. The temps are actually cooler because it's in basement. Temps are about 65-70during day at the canopy, a little cooler at night. And they are not dry, watered them the other day. Thanks though. Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

9. Here's a pic from this morning of the whole thing. It's not tiny like the first pic. It's a decent size, will all go to oil when it's done. Can't stand smoking flowers anymore.Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Attached Files:

10. My other plants awhile agoSent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Attached Files:

11. I'm just saying I have seen that problem with my 1000 watt HPS bulb. If she wasn't stressed from heat she wouldn't curl down like that. I promise you that if you used a 200 watt light and a 600 watt light on the same exact plants that the 200 would most likely harvest more. There is a certain amount of light a plant can take in. When you add to it like that you're just wasting extra. That plant isn't even that big. I'm not doubting that you get good quality bud from your plants. The one you have up looks beautiful. I just know that 400 and definitely 600 watts are way too much for just 1 plant.

12. [quote name="DnKBuds" post="19296435" timestamp="1389116105"]I'm just saying I have seen that problem with my 1000 watt HPS bulb. If she wasn't stressed from heat she wouldn't curl down like that. I promise you that if you used a 200 watt light and a 600 watt light on the same exact plants that the 200 would most likely harvest more. There is a certain amount of light a plant can take in. When you add to it like that you're just wasting extra. That plant isn't even that big. I'm not doubting that you get good quality bud from your plants. The one you have up looks beautiful. I just know that 400 and definitely 600 watts are way too much for just 1 plant.[/quote] Thanks I appreciate the info. All I have atm is the 400. I might throw a few more under it next time, I just don't have the time lately to take care of a garden. Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.