Single or taken?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kinkz, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Single as of 2 weeks ago. Kinda sucks. Fuck loneliness. I've already got some girls in mind that I want to get to know better, so that's all that's keeping my mind off it. Well, that and weed.

2. single. but id rather be taken..

3. Being single sucks. Goddamnit if I had me a girl I wouldn't have spent the entire day on GC! Altho that was mostly cuz I feel like shit today but still.

4. im somewhere between single and taken.
    im so indecisive :mad: me and my best guy friend have been fooling around for about a month, and he's been staying with me until he finds a new place for about 2 weeks.
    so its all a little confusing, especially with my ever present fear of commitment,

im happy with what is going on, despite the fact that its going to eventually have to go one way or they other.

5. oh. no. you. didnt.

6. Taken. Love being able to have the freedom of being single, but would miss all the wonderful things that a relationship brings. Who doesn't want another best friend who you can make out with too? Lol. And toke with of course. Always a great experience.

7. Single for 1 and a half year

Godammit...

8. so single it hurts lol

single for about a year and 2 months.

i'm not really looking - just waiting for a decent enough dude to notice me. if you look, you don't find anything, right? hah

9. Married, and apparently in the vast minority. :p

10. single for basically 20 years and still single..............

11. Taken and it could not be better.

12. happily single

13. i figure if i look, im gonna give false hope into anyone i let myself be attracted to.

so im done looking.

im just gonna live and see how it goes.. school is coming back up in a month. Its always nice being single at that time and being able to talk with all the beezies.:hello::hello:

14. singllee buttt thinkin thats about to change pretty soon and im pretty stoked on it=] so thats always cool

15. taken, been dating this girl for only 4 months but we seem compatible. She is completely tolerable, which is a huge step for me. I'm personally very hesitant to get myself into another serious relationship, since i got divorced last year i'm just not feeling being that close to someone again

16. Been taken for a year now, loving every minute of it :)
    Im a free spirit but so is he, a beautiful entwinement of the souls. I really cant even picture life without him, its inconcievable :)

17. although roads in the past may have been bumpy, i hope your future roads are smoothly paved. good luck :)

18. Single... my ex broke my heart about two weeks before the most recent 4-20 and I still miss her. :'(

19. Single and loving it!!:D.... have been for almost 8 months, and that was just a 2 week fling... and before that a year... Single is good as long as your satisfied :p

20. sinngle for about a month now (fucked up a lil bit with the girl i was with), but im getting good again with her. i liek being in relationships cuz u got that other person you can be close with and shit, but being single is nice when you meet some hot bitches(no offence girls)