Single or taken?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kinkz, Aug 13, 2008.

1. single ftw! i just love being single. more time to myself. don't have to answer to anyone's bullshit and can look at as many guys as i want without feeling guilty. don't have to talk on the phone (which i kind of hate) or waste my time. im free!! and i love it.

yeah it's nice to be taken but.. im just more relaxed when im not.

so.. whose single and whose taken? like it or hate it? :devious:

2. single on a 2 year losing streak of doom, and hating it.

being crammed up in a studio apartment all day, and lack of friends gets you feeling kinda lonely.

3. Taken. Been taken for almost a year and a half. I have a feeling I am going to marry this girl...we are so different yet so much alike. And I don't overreact and think shit like that normally. It is just a great relationship. Yeah, we have our fights and arguments, but we also have a lot of fun. It is funny because I used to hate talking on the phone (and I really still do) but I talk to her multiple times a day. We have a very natural relationship, built on things that will keep people together for a long, long time.

Good thing we have the same phone carrier ha.

4. Taken for about 2.5 years now (wow, that sounds pretty crazy). I also hate talking on the phone and the occational fights, but its totally worth it.

5. HURRAY!!! for singleness!!!

6. Single and celibate, five years.
    loving everyday.

(non-religious)

7. Single at the moment. I like not having someone that is always there. I also like the money I save on gifts/dates. When people ask me why I am single (a stupid question to begin with), I just say I am trying to save money...

8. Single as of a few weeks ago.

9. possibly single later..

i just cant change my ways i guess.:rolleyes:

10. single but still in the game baby! after breaking up with my gf of one year i didnt think id get laid for a while...i was wrong :D

11. Single for 2 months now. :(

Not enjoying it much, but keeping busy.

12. Taken.

Been with my girl for almost a year and a half.

13. I've been single for a year now. Meh. In some ways it's awesome, but I'm starting to get tired of my own company.

14. Taken and loving it, if I didn't I wouldn't be with her.

15. Haha at dangermouse deleting his post :p

16. her post

17. oh burn!! ahaha. don't you hate it when the guys get it twisted and think you're a man. but it's always fun correcting them :devious:

anyways. i've been single for 8 months. and i like my company. shiiiit.. i think im some pretty damn good company.

18. Single, not loving it, not hating it

19. taken :) and loving every minute of it. he's my other half. :love: