single lady

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by skinnerbox, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Ba ba ba ba ba ba bird bird bird bird is the word!

2. A lot of you are alarmed that OP is blatantly asking for someone to spend money on her.

I agree; however, what's more alarming is that she's desperate enough to put an 'ad' up like that, and willing to go on a date with someone equally desperate.

Good luck OP.

3. I'm just over the mountain. I won't buy you anything, but I will gladly give you my penis.

[​IMG]

4. Idk, I hate taking advantage of people. I feel worthless and helpless, like I can't do anything on my own... if I rely on someone else for my shit.

Like I said, the only person I've ever actually used deserved it. I'm not ashamed. It's the least I could do after all he did. :)

But for reals, I think more women should try to be on their own with little male assistance. How the fuck else will you learn how to survive?

5. My favorite part of the thread was when the OP showed pics of herself.

6. "Shallow Hal, meets a gal!" There blades. Whoever falls for this shit, I hope you get crabs.:cool:

7. Crabs be comin for ya
    [​IMG]

8. hey guys i dont have crabs and im not fat! :]]

9. piczzzzz :]]

10. God that's creepy

11. < not fat

Attached Files:

12. Oh I will so take you out to dinner.

13. this was a joke and a response to all the desperate guys on here who complain they don't get ass ahahaha so much entertainment !!

14. I'd take you on a few dates if you didn't post a Craigslist ad on GC :p

... but seriously.

15. too late i got crabs already and gained 45 pounds...but i love dexter!

16. Lame.

0/10.

17. that dog is real

18. I lol'd. Entertaining thread was entertaining.

19. can we turn this site into a stoner craigslist i need a bf...and to sell some textbooks and shit :]]

who is down????????????:hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.