Single Craziest Night Of Your Life Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 High Times, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Well Im too high to want to type my craziest night of my life story. But want too hear some. So What happened on your single craziest night of your life. Ill type one later.:smoking:

2. I don't know, I'm sure I almost died somehow.

3. losin my virginity on acid

4. damn.

5. got into a fight with a kid at a party, beat his ass, then got jumped by 6 of his friends like twenty minutes later, got my ass kicked and took a beatin for like 30 seconds.

then some of my friends came to the party and afterwards we were mobbin home, about 25 of those guys jumped all 7 of us, and shanked one of my friends in the back. he didn't die, but it was one of the more scary things i've ever seen in my life. craziest night of my life so far.

I say so far because me and my best friend(i know that sounds a bit gay) are notorious for not taking shit from anyone, regardless of the odds.

6. i got in a fight with two guys against me....and won

7. the first time i did E
    fuck i took 3 yellow pistols, and i was rolling HARD
    but we were at my apartment complex to go grab some cds real quick, when these two bums came up to me with the liquid courage and started swingin at me and my boy
    by bro got knocked the fuck out because one of the dudes sucker punched him. so it was me against these 2 bums. i was beating their asses until i got caught with a nasty punch to the dome.
    then i just fuckin ran cuz my nose was hurtin like a mofo.
    (btw, my bro stumbles back to the car safely)
    but fuuuuck it was crazy

8. Id laugh extremely hard if you took those pills, and you think you were getting jumped.

But in reality you just saw them, and you were like "Fuck it.." and punched one in the head for no reason. hahaha

9. Was in one of the bad parts of Richmond at 2am 'cause I didn't give a fuck, got jumped and stabbed twice in the stomach.

I got the fuck that did it, though. Punctured his lung.

10. OP bump. Got to be more stories then this

11. lost my virginity to a chinese/white chicc and woke up next mornin to a nice breakfast....was the best night/mornin i had by far .....then her people came and got her kuz someone ratted her out about where she was....she kinda ran away....i accepted her into my home and things happend from there i guess.

12. Took LSD for the first time in my life, was enjoying the vibes, and was cruising with my buddies in a car (driver wasn't tripping FYI). So we're going through an intersection, and this douchebag who was tailing us just rams into the back of our car causing a three car pile up. It was at this exact time I'd say my trip began, and I wasn't sure if I should laugh, cry, or just go in the fetal position and ball my eyes out.

Anyways, this dickhead comes out and starts yelling at us as if it were our fault, him and the driver were just going at it and at this point I was sketching the fuck out. Not only that but I had 2 tabs of acid, a couple grams, and a bowl on me. The cops showed up and they questioned us, went through the standard motions for an accident and of course me being the kid who wore tie-dye and hemp, I got questioned A LOT more than anyone else.

Seriously, I have NO idea how I kept a straight face during the questioning. I have no recollection of the questions, or what I answered. All I remember is the cop taking on a figure that looked like Ghandi, and looking passed him seeing all these cool looking faces in the trees. Like, talking to a cop while on acid for the very first moments of ever being on acid...not fun.

Needless to say everything went fine, no substantial damage was done besides my trip. I've never had the desire to do anything other than weed after this, and even though it wasn't THAT crazy, it was still pretty fucking bizarre at the moment.

13. One night i ate an 1/8th of shrooms (first time) in my big mac, took a crazy ass nature hike in the hills for like 2 hours and saw some crazy shit. my ex-gf called me and wanted to fuck, so of course i did. then after that me and her went to a random ass rave in an underground club where i got dome from her haha

well.. thats what i think happened...
    shrooms is a helluva drug

14. haha nah, he knocked my bro out so i was like whaaaaaa?
    then it all just happened

15. The summer day started off by a nice trip to the trafford centre. As we were walking around we went into ann summers and decided to buy a blow up doll to put in my mates fiesta as a joke in places like tesco car park and the mcdonals drive-thru etc, so we drive round with her for a while in the back seat, which i was also on but it wasnt so much of a back seat but apiece of wood because he had taken the seats out.

After a while we go to another friends house and blaze a few J's and hotbox my mates car. On the way home at niight we overtake some car full of guys similar to our age in and they took it as a 'race' kind of thing.

So we race them doing about 90mph in a 30mph zone, and we think we've lost them so my mate whacks a sharp right turn and the next minite they hit us side on at about 60mph as they were on the wrong side of the road trying to overtake us, put us through 3 concrete bollards and throough a shops front doors which was luckily closed with the shutters down which sort of 'cushioned' our impact.

Also bearing in mind i had no seat belt on this was pretty bad. I just remember thinking the car is going to set on fire and like i always here stories when things like this happen like 'it feels really long at the time' but it really only happens for afew seconds, well this exactly what it was like.

I climbed out of the window with petrol pissing out everywhere, and as we went through the shops front doors the alarm was going off and i could already hear police sirens. My mate told me to leave as his insurance didnt cover me in the back. So i just hopped off with my knee fucked.

Was pretty dodgy but lukily police never came to my house and asked about it, we was so high at the time.

16. lol my craziest day ever was on 4/20 this year...i went up to umass amherst where i literally know about 30 people from my hometown alone. went up with probly the craziest kid from my HS and this kid is very into drugs and at this point in his life he was fucking losing his mind with no exaggeration. anyways i went up there and this is what we ALL did (me, him, and another very good friend). we did an 8th of shrooms, mulitple lines of coke (was my first time with coke), 2 hits of xtc and so much weed i dont even know...probly at least an ounce.

i went to a party where i saw a bunch of people i knew up there...the cops came and we got the fuck out cuz we probly had the most drugs on us there...almost got pulled over cuz its a huge collegetown and ir was like 3 AM. at this point we only did a few lines and pbviosuly a lot of weed (3 hrs into 4/20)...then we went back to his dorm...smoked like 6 blunts in his room...did more coke and finished it, and slept for a couple hrs. woke up in the morning, my crazy friend went to make some weed brownies so me and my other friend chilled and smoked more...then when he finished the brownies we all ate an 8th of mushies.

we chilled for a bit and smoked then went to a big hill on campus where ur allowed to blaze on 420...so like 300 kids are all in this hill and we arrived exactly at 4:20. ive never seen so much smoke at once (except at blazed and confused tour this year lol). at this point we are peaking and we see a bunch of other friends who are shrooming too...smoked there and left. one of my best friends goes there and we chilled with him at the hill for a bit but he knew my buddy (the crazy one who is losing his mind, andrew) was gonna do some fucked up shit very soon and he didnt wanna get arrested lol...at this point andrew has a bag of shrooms in his hand like it fucking nothing just eating shrooms and handing us some free ones (so i probly really ate like 5 or 6 grams but idk for sure)...and he was giving us a bunch of free weed brownies just cuz he was fucked up lol...then andrew started to go fucking insane, like trying to sell random people weed and bowls and shrooms, with a bag of shrooms (like 20 grams of shrooms btw)...he did some crazy shit lol...like yelling out random shit and he was SCARING people...while and and a couple oither people are just watching him laughing our asses off cuz were tripping.

we get back to his room and he starts to throw weed brownies all over the place...like fucking whipping them across his room and he has a prescrition for lithium and had those pills all oiver his desk...he was fucked up lol...cant believe he didnt get arrested that day...then he kinda chilled out a bit and asked us if we wanted some xtc...im like fuck yeah...i blew one and ate the other lol...seriosuly the craziest day of my fucking life...never been sooo fucked up

either that day or the day i went skydivng after i smoked a huge blunt of some dankness before i jumped

17. I feel like this may be a bit exaggerated

18. unreal...

what college was that where they let 300 ppl just toke up on a big hill? thats rediculous

19. one of the craziest nights ive ever had was at the vibes this year. the first two days at vibes i consumed over a quarter of mushrooms, half a gram of molly, 12 doses (some really fucking juicy doses) and some dmt. (along side some daaaaank nugs) so im pretty out of it already, my story takes place on the saturday. so all day i had no energy from lack of sleep and such so me and my boy were just chillin under these trees by the main stage. just relaxin, groovin and smokin. it gets to be about 5-5:30 and i look to my friend and tell him i wanna go shopping and that i'll be right back. i head over to nitrous alley to look for some mushies. my brain at that point was just fried so i wasent looking for lsd but just a little something to munch on for ratdog. so by now ive been walkin up and down no ones sellin mushies and it looks like everyone ate them all. so now im just looking for anything at this point that sounds appealing and this one bitch shouted out BROWNIES im like YES PLEASE. so i pick up 4 of some real strong diesel brownies that smelled delicious. so now im just like alright whatever im headed back to the main stage its been like an hour. and on my walk up i hear someone shout CHOCOLATES! im like alright fine. so i picked up one that had 2 g's in it so im in a pretty good mood. im walking back still and i run into this guy who was trying to sell me doeses the other day, they were printed on a greatful dead blotter sheet. i forget to which song lyric though but supposidly bobby was gonna be trippin on that shit that night. doubtful i know but im in a different state of mind and decided to grab 5. so now im back at my lawn chair chillin. physically dead and just flat out brain dead my buddy convinces me to eat the chocolatte, along side the 5 doses. so i know im pretty much fucked. i take it around 6:30 and now its around 12. im barley tripping but i ate all those brownies. levon helm tore it up and so did bobby and there playing there last song. and all of a sudden my throat starts feeling funny, it feels like something is crawling or scratching inside my throat. it feels like it was swarming around spinning trying to get out. im starting to freak the fuck out and i tell my friend im going to the emt, ratdog is done playing and theres a swarm of hundreds or thousands of people getting out. im freakkkking the fuckk out. im running through a sea of people with a lawn chair and my backpack, i run up to the first staff i see and i say theres something wrong somethings happening in my throat im having trouble breathing. hes like...WoAAHhAH man (fucked up out of his mind too) HOlD on BuDDY!!! I;M caLlinG EmS. im like alright quick im really having trouble breathing. some guy in a golf cart swings up aqlong side me drinking a beer real intoxicated driving me to the emt. hes like whats wrong man, im like my throats like closing up somethings crawling inside it. hes like oh fuck...his face turned white and he made the look like i was going to die ahaha. so i get to the tent im talking to people there and i say theres something wrong with my throat can you have a look at it. he inspects says im fine. im like no really look, he feels my throat and its swelling up faster by the minute, hes freaking out now saying "shit hes having an allergic reaction" there talking to me asking me whats in my system. i say brownies, they go BROWNIES?!? HOW COME YOU NEVER BROUGHT ANY TO ME?! hahahaha. so they hook me up to the heart monitor thing and see my heart rates getting faster, then they stick an iv in me and i start shaking alot. a couple minutes later he goes you sure thats it? im likle yeah. and mushrooms and acid...he goes like holy shit kid and everyone in that room was just like...what the fuck. and as i said that as i was laying down looking at the tent cieling i started tripping fucking balls. the tent started morphing into a green glob and all these intense intrecit patterns started forming and they shot me up with benodryl. they said do you want to go to the hospital? im like uhhhh if you think i need to (im like barley talking im in shock right now from shaking/shock from snapping into a HARD trip) so now im in the ambulance sirens are BLARING i can see the reflection of the red light out the back of the window and man im really tripping...ha i mean i cant explain the things i saw. the guy sitting next to me was real chill. oh yeah btw im in an ambulance with my backpack and my lawn chair. in my back pack i have 4 pre mix;ed bags of an ayuasca mix, one of my favorite pieces mufasa(sherlock pipe) and probabluy about 2 grams of weed. okay so yeah back to the story. I AM TRIPPING HARD IN AN AMBULANCE. really intense experiance, the guy next to me looked like jabba the hut, and he was asking me all these drug questions. and idk it was just an experiance i cant really explain haha. so im at the hospital now and im sitting in there for about an hour just so fucked up, the halls were waving and the lights were dancing and it was just weird. and these 2 nurses start talking to me about molly. there likle so do you dip it or do you blow it? the whole time im just thinking to myself this is never going to happen again in your life so dont forget whats happening hahaha. i see the doctor about an hour later and he discharges me right on the spot. writes my diagnosis up as "MARIJUANA ABUSE/possible allergic reaction" CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? anyway so now im headed back to vibes its like 3:30 or so and a taxi picks me up. im sitting in the back and when i get there some guy just pays for me it was really weird i diddent really understand what was happening the whole time. im walking through security now and they look through my bag. they ask do you have anything youre not supposed to have? im like no. i just came back from the hospital, i dont have anything. they look through my bag and find all my shit. and they pocket it. im like YO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM about to rip this guys head off (most of the security at vibes checks your shit for alcohol, weapons or anything dangerous. everytime they opened my back they saw my drugs and my pipe and let me through no problem.) this guy takes all my shit and literally throws everything else out in my bag in the trash. treats me like shit. im really going mental on them and pretty much beg to have my piece back. they finally agreed. i got back mufasa. as i was walking back to my tent after them doing this shit to me i remembered the kid who i bought the ayuasca from told me a list of things not to do before i consume it. he told me dont eat eggs, orange juice, beer, ect. or else you'll die (no joke) there was this whole list. i cant remember it anymore i wrote it down but blah blah. so what im getting at is hopefully those bastards ate that powder and washed it down with a beer. fucking assholes. and now im in my sleeping bag, after taking a hit of my friends weed at 4:20. after missing p-groove at the late night stage because i had to go to the hospital. but the feeling in my throat is still there it just calmed down a bit due to the benodryl. i woke up the next morning still had the same feeling. i was miserable and decided i wanted to leave but id stay until john browns body played. (honestly they kinda blow now...it really sucks with kevin not in the band) months later i get the same feeling in my throat again (like last week) i go to the doctor find out i have G.E.R.D. for the longest time since vibes i was trying to figure out what happened to me and i was convinced that an earwig crawled down my throat. it was the only other logical explanation to me considering im not allergic to anything. nadda. but thats my story. i hope it diddent get to choppy. i decided to pull out my bong like half way through lol :rolleyes: but smoke weed everyday :smoking:

20. oh yes the vibes is fuckin crazy man next years gona be just as fuckin crazy to