Single Cola Sog

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Thattguyy, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Hey Guys,

So Im planning my first grow, its a Stealth Wardrobe, 4' X 2' X 7'2" and will appear to be a regular Maple Wardrobe. A 4' X 2' X 5' Space will consist of the flower box. It will be Lit with a 240Watt Grow/Bloom G8LED Panel and 2 90 watt BLOOM UFOs. the plants will be grown in ebb and flow hydroponic method the resevoir being the plexiglass lined bottom of the wardrobe and 2   2'X2' flood trays suspended above.
    the above section will consist of a Veg/Mom Box, the Carbon Filter and Fan, a Storage section and Electrical section

Ive Decided to grow White Russian and have a few questions regarding the specific strain.

Who has a reputable white russian seed?

What is the highest yielding way to grow it?

I was thinking Single Cola SOG but im not sure what the right density of plants would be and whether i should do bottom third trimmed or everytthing not on the main stem but then quantities of up to 16 per sq ft

Also what Height should i Put them into flowering?

Im planning on using RO water and have put together a list of all the fertilizers im gonna need but im not sure how i would dose them together and what the PPM should be, im not planning on changing water exept between grows and when flushing because its difficult to get water to the cab

-AN PH/PPM Perfect Grow,Bloom,Micro
    -AN Hammerhead
    -Mad Farmer Mother of All Blooms
    -Cal Mag
    - Pro Silicate 
    -H2O2
    -Liquid Karma
    -Botanicare Sweet
    -Cannazyme
    -superthrive

any other nutrients you think would benefit my plants?

Finally whats the best hydroponic substrate for this ebb flow, ive heard bottom half those clay balls and upper half a mix of coco coir and perlite, but i feel like this would fall out of the netpots.

Thanks for all the help guys, ive been surfing online nonstop for 3 months now but all the different fertilizers have really been confusing me as well as adjusting ppm based on time

2. bump, please somebody help