single branch nutrient burn?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Panda85, Jul 27, 2012.

1. i have a simple dwc setup for a few plants. im about to harvest my 2nd plant in dwc so im pretty new to using a hydro setup. i usually change the buckets out and clean them every 2 weeks. i have 1 plant that is at about week 4ish of flower and havent changed the res in about 3 weeks. ive been adding the same nutrient solution to the res to keep it full but is now showing signs of nutrient burn on just a single branch?

i just topped the bucket off 2 days ago and just now seeing this. is it possible for a single branch to get nutrient burn? when i change the res in a cpl hrs... should i flush the plant first? or will just changing with a fresh solution stop the progression of the burn?

im sure the ppm of the nutrient solution is pretty high since ive been adding to it instead of changing it out. the roots are extremely healthy and ph is at a constant 5.8 just dont know if i should flush it first before changing it and if its even possible for just a single branch to get burned?

2. well i looked over the plant a bit better and other branches are also effected but not as bad as the one very noticeable. the tips of the leafs on other branches are yellowing. i just decided to rinse the roots with water and changed out the res with new nutes. should be back to normal in no time.

still interested in if ppl flush when they over nute with a flushing solution, run just water for a while, or just go back to the normal dosage?