Singing in the...can't think of what to say next

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Altris, Dec 18, 2008.

1. So I recently started smoking a few bowls to myself, instead of with friends, I usually go into the bathroom, and smoke 3 bowls out of the good ol' bong...

So now that you know that, here's the story:

Packing the first bowl, I take the lighter out of my pocket; I light the bowl and... well, you know what happens here...

As soon as I feel that sweet high, I start singing Mr. Crowley by Ozzy (Long story, have to tell it another time)

I didn't find that strange at first, considering I only listened to the song like an hour before... however, later when I smoke again... same thing, same song...

So now, everytime I get high by myself in the bathroom, I sing Mr. Crowley, it's like a high-tic!

Ah well, still good times...

2. aha funny man, we all do random shit. i find when i smoke in my bathroom, i'll always end up having a conversation out loud with my self in the mirror. and then i realize what i'm doin and am like damn i'm blazed :smoking:

3. Haha I hear ya... oh man, if my friends found out about this they're gonna start calling me "Crowl" again...

And yes, that too is the "another story" :p