Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Singing Blades?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Aug 19, 2013.

1. I want to know if there are any users on GC that sing/have sung in the past in a Choir or the like.

2. In grade eight i went on our middle schools band trip for percussion but was forced to do choir as well. the adjudicators asked everyone to point at who they thought was the strongest singer during our session and half the class pointed at me lol :hide:

3. never sang in a choir but ive sang at shows/concerts/etc. been in bands before. it was fun. still perform and intend to continue lol

4. I sing like an angel! An angel made of metal, slowly becoming entangled with a surprisingly strong garbage disposal...