singers that make you mad.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by detailed one, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Last name ever first name greatest aint nothin to mess with like a sprained ankle.

Dude want a real lyricist Try listing to gangstarr or mf doom not that shit.

2. Bono definitely, what a twat. Also Annie Lennox for some reason.

3. Just about any new rapper from the south.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg]YouTube - #ShawtBusShawty (Gucci Mane Soulja Boy Waka Flocka Cartoon Short Bus Shorty - BYOB Ent)[/ame]

4. OMG how could have I forgot Bono, the worlds biggest turd.

5. [​IMG]

Chad Kroger...I just cant stand this guy or the music he makes. No disrespect to people who do like his music but its jus not for me. I would literally fight this guy in Thunderdome.

6. Idc what you say.. Timberlakes got soul for a white boy

7. last name ever... first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle boy i aint nothin to play with

Get it right if youre gunna hate.. drake is a pretty damn good lyricist actually compared to whats out now..

8. #29 J_Dawg, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    :mad::mad::mad:HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN SOULJA BOY? FUCK THAT ***** Oh, and Wacka Flocka Flame is one wack ass "rapper" too. Only song I liked of his was his first single "Oh Let's Do It" and thats only because I can sing that song but I still understand that its pretty fuckin' wack. The only reason people even listen too Wacka is because the beats are bangin', because it sure as hell isn't the lyrical content (I hope).

9. Fuckin' nailed it on the head.

10. way to listen to one of his songs

11. [​IMG]

and people that consider themselves "down with the clown". yahhmean?

12. Waka Flocka Flame is the worst rapper ever.
    Just listen to this shit its terrible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV3gNshX5SI]YouTube - Waka Flocka Flame - Oh Let's Do It (Official Music Video) *HD*[/ame]

13. Justin beiber he makes wanna punch that fag in the face

14. rod stewart pisses me off

[​IMG]

15. This.

I cant blame Dickey Betts for not having anything to do with him after that.

16. dont hate on justin man...
    u might not like his music but he is just hated by so many cuz hes young rich and powerful thats pretty much the only reason

17. Uhm...Miley whatever, a bunch of whatever dumb pop shit...and commercial radio rap lil wayne,, Jail ahahah dummy

18. The list of people I actually like is shorter, so I'll name them, instead:

Lady Gaga

:devious:

19. ^this but wat makes me mad is his music. i hate it, it can get so annoying :/

daddy yankee, i hate him with a passion, everything about him makes me mad